Ahem ... Kevin Glenn ...

IC Khari

Yeah, he's just not getting anything going this year... Bad offensive line, wondering about Khari now to.

I don't think BC's receivers are bad... Arceneax, Taylor, Gore, Jackson, Ianuzzi are a pretty solid group, not to mention Logan and Harris out of the backfield are like super good at that

He has the tools so that can't be used as an excuse

I'm not writing them off yet. We've seen that team have much worse starts only to turn it around later on and win a Grey Cup at home.

Besides, it was just 12 hours ago that everyone thought they were on their way to doing just that. I'm giving the Bomber D some credit. They shut down a couple better qbs already. Just not Troy Smith for some odd reason...

I'm not writing them off yet. We've seen that team have much worse starts only to turn it around later on and win a Grey Cup at home.

Besides, it was just 12 hours ago that everyone thought they were on their way to doing just that. I'm giving the Bomber D some credit. They shut down a couple better qbs already. Just not Troy Smith for some odd reason...

I wouldn't say 'everyone' but I certainly felt after their last two weeks, and the bombers last two games, that B.C. was ripe to tie the bombers with a 3 - 2 record and I was just hoping we weren't blown out. Great to see that after (literally) getting ***** slapped by the Eskimos (especially the offense - the D was fine I thought) that we were able to bounce back and put it to the Lions on "Geroy" night. Guess the team let Geroy down lol

Their oline / pass blocking was horrible. A bunch of times our guys got to him without being touched. Kevin can be deadly but we had him running for his life which shakes him up. The second interception he threw was horrible. No one even near where he threw it. It was like he panicked and through it down field.

Their oline / pass blocking was horrible. A bunch of times our guys got to him without being touched. Kevin can be deadly but we had him running for his life which shakes him up. The second interception he threw was horrible. No one even near where he threw it. It was like he panicked and through it down field.

That Bryant Turner sack was a thing of beauty.

That Bryant Turner sack was a thing of beauty.

I think Anderson blew through the line untouched very early in the game as well

I know peeps love to kick Glenn but man i wish we had him up until this season.

I don't, because if we had him we were less likely to have traded for Willy.  I have seen Kevin Glenn, and I'd rather sift through other QBs to find "the one" then settle for Glenn.

Kevin Glenn sits 10th in all time yardage and the longevity he has had in this league shows his ability.  The problem with him is he can't take a team on his shoulders and take control of a game.  He needs a spectacular defense and weapons around him that allow him to be a game manager, and not the game winner.  He is the absolute last QB that I would choose to lead a last minute drive when the game is on the line.  9 times out of 10 he will throw the pick.

Don't care for "told you so" posts but to each his own.

As for Kevin Glenn, I think he has proven time and again that if given the right situation he can be a very productive QB but it is very dependent upon the level of protection he is provided to operate. Last night the BC O-Line was porous so the results were predictable.  Glenn is the "anti-Reilly" he's not going to be able to do much on his own but given good protection and good offencive weapons his ability to operate an offence at full throttle far exceeds Reilly's.  Much like Calvillo in Mtl. who was just an average QB and wasn't having a H.O.F. career until Popp and Trestman built a team around him and most importantly an O-Line that protected him.  

I think if anything the 2014 season has shown that on any given day any QB out there can be reduced to utter ineffectiveness by a great defence.  It's already happened to Durant and Ray on multiple occasions and dear Willy himself was rendered impotent against the EE's defence last week so Glenn is no exception.

Did not realize Glenn was so short, at the end of the game when he was shaking hands with Willy it looked like he was a midget reaching up for a lollipop.

Glenn is awesome...behind a great o line.

Last night was a typical Glenn lost... Gets hit and chased early and then he plays scared and throws panic ints like the one to Kuale.

Great back up qb.. Never could be a franchise qb unless well protected.

Not a guy that can over come adversity in a game.

The Lions picked the Bombers deliberately for Geroy night as last year it was a free spot on the Bingo card so a good night to honour Geroy and send the fans home with an easy win. Too bad they forgot about how Mike O'Shea isn't Tim Burke.

Did they even have 22,000 in the stands to honour Geroy. Looks like most Lions  fans in BC don't care anyway. That damned Rod Black & his man love for Simon got almost to the point of being disgusting. Sure, it was his day but the fawning over the guy.... Then we had a punt return by Woods for a touchdown brought back. No replay of the td called back yet TSN showed another Geroy touchdown from the past. TSN broadcasts are getting worse every year. 

The Lions picked the Bombers deliberately for Geroy night as last year it was a free spot on the Bingo card so a good night to honour Geroy and send the fans home with an easy win. Too bad they forgot about how Mike O'Shea isn't Tim Burke.

Did they even have 22,000 in the stands to honour Geroy. Looks like most Lions  fans in BC don't care anyway. That damned Rod Black & his man love for Simon got almost to the point of being disgusting. Sure, it was his day but the fawning over the guy.... Then we had a punt return by Woods for a touchdown brought back. No replay of the td called back yet TSN showed another Geroy touchdown from the past. TSN broadcasts are getting worse every year.

Maybe one day they can interview the retired player at half time, or even between quarters.

Although by the end I didn't mind, because every time Geroy was in the booth or Sara Orlesky was doing a long feature on him it seemed like the Bombers would start making some big plays.

About that second pick - I think the person who blew that one was Benevides. On the replay it sure looked like the DB (I think it was Johnson) had a hold of the Lion receiver wasn't allowing him to release to the ball, so that made it look like Glenn threw the ball right to Kuale - watch the replay of it again - see if you can pick it up. It was the second replay they showed I believe, the one from the end zone camera, that showed the bomber DB holding on to the BC receiver. 

Glenn doesnt have "it". The spark, the fire... Wutcha call it matters little, he aint got it.. He is literally mediocre personified. He is always good for a horrible play, a back- breaking INT and then looking disinterested or to blame someone..

Glenn hasnt changed one iota since hes been in the league..

This does pose an interesting question, whats the Bombers record with Kevin Glenn as our starting QB this year?

The winning TD drive in the Montreal game? Safe to say that would've been a loss.

Hey don't look now but the league's best QB is looking like **** in Sask.  Ray's a bum!