Rumour: Max Hall Will Start This Friday

So much for Justin being our starter for the rest of the season. Buck will be back. You watch. If Burke goes ahead with the QB Merry Go Round he said he wanted to avoid then he has zero credibility & should be kicked out the door with Crowton. This is a hill he should die on because he announced Goltz would be the starter for the remainder of the season. If not, that tells you what he really thinks of Goltz & the rest is all lip service. Took Burke 2 games to figure it out when he sees him throw in practice everyday. He didn't capture the imagination with his play. Pretty average to below. Still for Burke to give up on Goltz before perhaps the easiest game he'll probably have against that horrid Ti Cat defense speaks volumes.

I for one am very happy to see this... Goltz inaccuracies scare the hell out of me and feel that its a lot less to do with Crowton than people think. I didn't think Crowtons play calling in BC was all that bad... I would rather see Max get the start over Goltz and Buck.... Good luck!!

I think Goltz has done enough to start Friday but that's me. Personally I just want us to find a freaking starting QB. This merry go round helps nobody. Its just another reason to fire Burke.

At this point, with all the changes, we have no reason to believe one way or another that any of this is Burke's decision. He's the one in front of the camera the most, he can't say Mack, or Miller is telling him to start whoever at QB.

My neighbour ran into Crowton at the store.  He said he wanted to play Hall, but they wouldn't let him.  I don't know who "they" was referring to.

That is my unsubstantiated rumour and I don't expect anyone to believe it.  I barely believed it myself.

I've heard that before too. It may have been on here, I can't remember.

On the pregame show for our last game Dunnigan said that Hall was the guy the Bomber coaches thought was the future and he expected to see him before the season was over.

Madani isn't the most credible of sources. I'm not giving up on Goltz yet considering our other options are practically hopeless, Max Hall really doesn't seem like a fit for the CFL game and Buck is broken. 

If these guys think we need to have a ''win now'' mentality we have a dumber organization then I possibly could've thought.

I think Goltz has done enough to start Friday but that's me. Personally I just want us to find a freaking starting QB. This merry go round helps nobody. Its just another reason to fire Burke.

I'm gonna throw a party when we can Burke, but we'll see how these changes affect his future. I wonder if he will convince Miller a change at OC is all we need.