Bombers Trade For Abraham Kromah

M.O.A.B.

With Kuale not covering himself in glory, and apparently blowing assignments, Kromah would seem to be a good substitute- he was an excellent tackler with a good nose for the ball when he was with Sask. Good on Walters for not staying status quo. I didn't like how Montreal was able to complete those flare passes with no one around Whitaker.

I didn't like how Montreal was able to complete those flare passes with no one around Whitaker.

That's just Etch being Etch. Ottawa did the same things with Walker in the first quarter as well.

It kinda seems like teams have already been able to figure us out.

Some rider fans were saying that Neufeld wasn't top notch and they could easily get over losing him. Seems he's working out pretty good for us. (why are we placing so much importance on what rider fans say anyway). Why would Austin in Ham. have pursued Kromah in fa. if he thought the guy was done. You really gotta read between the lines when it comes to rider fans opinions...especially Nates.

if he's an MLB, maybe slide Wild back to WIL (starter, Dunn as backup) then... and Kromah/Kuale at MLB?

I personally would love that, but Etchevary seems to hate WILL LBers playing WLB

I believe he played as an OLB in Etch D before. So possibly for Dollar or Dime position?

How long will Leggett be out?

Didn't play for Etcheverry before, he was in Sask for Chamblin's first year with Hall as DC.  Thinking he's a MLB.

Not what the Riders' 2012 Depth Chart said.

Wild wasn't a MLB on our 2013 depth chart either.  Different schemes, different seasons.

All of our true LB's are listed as MLB's, hence the 6 or 7 on the depth chart. The Dime/Dollar positions are DB's. As ide from short yardage, we won't ever see two true linebackers on the field together.

All of our true LB's are listed as MLB's, hence the 6 or 7 on the depth chart. The Dime/Dollar positions are DB's. As ide from short yardage, we won't ever see two true linebackers on the field together.

Wild and Kuale have been on the field together whenever they've used a 30 front, and Kuale has lined up all over the place.