Bombers Trade For Abraham Kromah

M.O.A.B.

I believe he played as an OLB in Etch D before. So possibly for Dollar or Dime position?

How long will Leggett be out?

Didn't play for Etcheverry before, he was in Sask for Chamblin's first year with Hall as DC.  Thinking he's a MLB.

Not what the Riders' 2012 Depth Chart said.

I have never heard of this guy in my life...

I think 2012 was his first season in the CFL and he played absolutely awesome for Saskatchewan until he broke his leg. Been a victim of numbers/ratio since then.

Played 8 games, spent 28 on IR coming into this season. :o

Most of those have been a stash though.

The Winnipeg Blue Bombers landed a little more CFL experience today.

General manager Kyle Walters swung a deal with the Hamilton Tiger-Cats, acquiring linebacker Abraham Kromah for future considerations.

The Bombers were interested in Kromah in free agency this year, but he ended up leaving the Saskatchewan Roughriders for the Tabbies. He became expendable when Simoni Lawrence returned from the NFL.

Kromah, who can play both the weak-side and middle linebacker positions, is a 6-foot, 227-pound native of Staten Island, N.Y., and was leading the Saskatchewan Roughriders in tackles when he broke his right leg in an August 2012 game.

The Duke product returned for the season finale that year but didn’t play during the entire 2013 season after the Riders signed Rey Williams.

I believe he played as an OLB in Etch D before. So possibly for Dollar or Dime position?

How long will Leggett be out?

Didn't play for Etcheverry before, he was in Sask for Chamblin's first year with Hall as DC.  Thinking he's a MLB.

Not what the Riders' 2012 Depth Chart said.

Wild wasn't a MLB on our 2013 depth chart either.  Different schemes, different seasons.

I'm thinking Leggett's injury is worse than expected. So Sears will stay on Safety and Kromah will start at the DimeBack vs the Esks.

Dunn-Wild-Kromah

I also hope Walters will do something about our OL problem.

Kromah at SAM would be an epic disaster

He's a MLB

Actually, I think if we use him right he would be a huge upgrade on Kuale

I'm very curious about this move. Seems like he'd be taking Kuale's spot, not Wild's. Kuale had a rough game last night, but I'm not sure what this could be about.

Agreed.  I worry that Kuale is one of those guys that Etcheverry/O'Shea have an irrational love for though.

He can line up at defensive end too!  :unsure:

Wild has the additional benefit of being our long-snapper.  He isn't going anywhere.  I don't know who else can long snap, but we definitely don't have anyone who has done it in a game before.  Would be a super risky move to take off Wild.  Kuale is on the hot-seat.

Wow - last move I thought we would make... but I sure like Kromah.

Kromah-Wild-Sears would be killer

Makes me believe Kuale is injured

@BobIrvingCJOB: Bombers acquire l .b. Abraham Kromah from Hamilton for futures. Strictly a depth move.

I have never heard of this guy in my life...

I'm with Noeller - Floyd - I hope you have a really good job, because I never heard of this guy either yet you seem to know him like we know Ricky Ray lol. You have a fantastic memory