Bombers Trade For Abraham Kromah

M.O.A.B.

Wow - last move I thought we would make... but I sure like Kromah.

Kromah-Wild-Sears would be killer

Makes me believe Kuale is injured

@BobIrvingCJOB: Bombers acquire l .b. Abraham Kromah from Hamilton for futures. Strictly a depth move.

I have never heard of this guy in my life...

I'm with Noeller - Floyd - I hope you have a really good job, because I never heard of this guy either yet you seem to know him like we know Ricky Ray lol. You have a fantastic memory

I started watching the Riders when they hired Taman and then more when he hired most of the coaching staff that I wanted for the bombers...

Kromah was awesome in 2012 - I think he is an instant upgrade over Dunn... but depth anywhere else

Still, a bit baffled by bringing him in - we haven't even found a spot for Stoudemire (who I would much prefer to see in place of Dunn...)

This does remind me a bit of when Mack would keep signing DLs or Kelly would keep signing import RECs when we actually needed help everywhere else...

Why would you want to see Stoudermire over Dunn?

It's like bizarro world on this board today.

Because I think Dunn is a bad player who looks better because Randle is on his side of the field.

Essentially, I don't think he should even be on the team... 

Because I think Dunn is a bad player who looks better because Randle is on his side of the field.

You are entitled to your opinion, however, I think that you will not find too many people who agree with it. I think this is more an opinion based in personal bias than in actual reality. No offense intended towards you, we all have players we have an irrational disdain for.

I would like to see Stoudermire on the field somewhere as well because I have heard he looks like a baller. I am not willing to sit a good player to find out though. Stoudermire will inevitably get his opportunity and I am willing to wait to see him.

Ok. Why?

Ok. Why?

Because Randle covers all 3 or 4 guys in the route on that side of the field.  He comes in to fill 3 gaps when they run the ball.  Really we should just play with 10 on D.

Like this trade, Kromah is solid, remember him when he was with the riders, was a beast until he broke his leg.. This could turn in to quite the steal for the bombers. Where does he fit in? Perhaps he takes Kuales place or perhaps he's just here for depth only in case of injury. Like the trade though. 3-0 and still looking to get better. Honestly, I'd be somewhat surprised if Kromah plays this week unless Kuale is injured. I don't think 3 days is enough to really get him up to speed. One question i have about Kromah, Can he play special teams? If so, then perhaps he could be on the roster this week. It's a short week though no? 

What are the terms of "future considerations". Does that just mean if we make a deal with them in the future we have to add Kromah to whatever there offer is? I've never understood how that works... Almost seems like they're just giving us a player

What are the terms of "future considerations". Does that just mean if we make a deal with them in the future we have to add Kromah to whatever there offer is? I've never understood how that works... Almost seems like they're just giving us a player

It will depend on how much he plays. Like a conditional pick in the draft that moves up slightly if he plays more games

Any source on what those futures are, or just speculation^?

Generally that just means that it will be decided at a later date by the teams, not necessarily based on what the player does.  They usually have some parameters, like by November 30th you can pick one of ten players we list from our neg list, something like that.