Riders Trade Dwight Anderson to Argos

Mike

Works for both sides, I think. Riders wanted to get rid of him and TO has got to be desperate for some CFL experience in their secondary. But the list of teams that is becoming disenchanted with Anderson is quickly expanding across the entire league.

Any idea what the conditions are and which draft picks may be involved?

Very interesting move on both sides of the deal.  Did Regina get tired of Anderson's antics?  (What ever happened to the assault charges?)  Who's spot does Anderson take in Toronto?

Not surprising. He has a lot of baggage in Regina, & the way he acted during the game last week was ridiculous.

What did he do now? I missed it. I remember last year here in Edmonton he had a real hissy fit - cost his team about 60 yards (in penalties) over something really selfish. He was even arguing with his coaches on the sidelines. We were all laughing at him and cheering him on as the flags kept mounting. He'll fit right in in Toronto lol. 

Not surprising. He has a lot of baggage in Regina, & the way he acted during the game last week was ridiculous.

What did he do now? I missed it. I remember last year here in Edmonton he had a real hissy fit - cost his team about 60 yards (in penalties) over something really selfish. He was even arguing with his coaches on the sidelines. We were all laughing at him and cheering him on as the flags kept mounting. He'll fit right in in Toronto lol. 

He was fighting with teammates on the sideline again. He also played like crap...

Any idea what the conditions are and which draft picks may be involved?

Very interesting move on both sides of the deal.  Did Regina get tired of Anderson's antics?  (What ever happened to the assault charges?)  Who's spot does Anderson take in Toronto?

His were dropped, Taj Smith's were not.

My guess is he beaked off at everyone in a 3 mile radius and Smith was dumb enough to stick up for him.  With Anderson, it's probably a decent guess.

another problem-child-project for Pinball.

this is kinda our specialty.

i think that DA may have some good football still in him and he may (especially a couple of weeks from now in the Rectangle) play like he has something to prove.