Modern Family star at Bomber game

Apparently Julie Stewart-Bink from Fox Sports 1 (formally of CTV Regina and I believe she worked in Winnipeg at some point) will be here too... Her and Eric Stonestreet are apparently friends.... Also his character, Cam, was a college O-lineman... he'd be an import but could work in a pinch :P  

Yeah....I have no idea what Modern Family is....but I do appreciate the knockers in this thread! Go Bombers! :D

Hipster show...one of those things that nobody actually watches, but is a critical darling. But I agree...Vergara's cans should be in every thread.

Just guessing, but all you MF fans loved 30 Rock and Arrested Development, right?

Never got into 30…didn't rock for me, and I'd split the difference on Arrested Development.

* Ah yes, Al Bundy. A stilted blend of stiff acting around a hilarious premise…Married with Children.

Just guessing, but all you MF fans loved 30 Rock and Arrested Development, right?

What Clicked Wednesday

Modern Family was the night's biggest show among viewers (11.4 million) and crushed everything else on TV in the key demo of adults 18 to 49 (4.1 rating). Here's how dominant Modern Family was with those under 50: It out-rated its closest demo rival, CBS's Criminal Minds (2.8 rating), by nearly 50 percent.

http://www.vulture.com/2013/09/premiere-week-ratings-old-shows-rule-wednesday.html