Modern Family star at Bomber game

I kinda ignored Modern Family for the first few years of its existence but once I gave it a try I was hooked.  The writing is awesome and they use all the characters well... not many shows on TV these days give me the consistent laughs that I get from Modern Family.

Did anyone else realize that Claire is played by the same actress who was Happy Gilmore's girlfriend?  That blew my mind.

Yeah....I have no idea what Modern Family is....but I do appreciate the knockers in this thread! Go Bombers! :D

Hipster show...one of those things that nobody actually watches, but is a critical darling. But I agree...Vergara's cans should be in every thread.

First you spit on the comic book nerds, now you're spitting on MF (not my favorite show out there but still good for a laugh).

Please explain to us in great detail why you are so much better then all of us.  I'll be waiting for your response in...

tumblr_m7qsxfFJ5r1rupw36o1_400.gif

;)

Yeah....I have no idea what Modern Family is....but I do appreciate the knockers in this thread! Go Bombers! :D

Hipster show...one of those things that nobody actually watches, but is a critical darling. But I agree...Vergara's cans should be in every thread.

Can anyone find a .gif??? :)

You mean like this?

sofia-vergara_o_GIFSoup.com_.gif

First you spit on the comic book nerds, now you're spitting on MF (not my favorite show out there but still good for a laugh).

Please explain to us in great detail why you are so much better then all of us.  I'll be waiting for your response in...

He just has a real low tolerance for things he doesn't like. 

But he is right about the single camera stuff, really not a fan of it in general. 

He just has a real low tolerance for things he doesn't like. 

But he is right about the single camera stuff, really not a fan of it in general. 

Well all I have to say about that is...

Untitled-3.gif

Yeah, Community's another one I'd never watch...and The Office. I just don't understand that type of show. 

So basically, what I've learned is that you don't like humour... ;)

******* hipsters...

Modern Family is hipster?  Modern Family isn't fit to hold Community's google glasses.

RIP Community.

six seasons and a movie

Community > Modern Family

#sixseasonsandamovie

FYI: http://uproxx.com/tv/2014/06/holy-crap-yahoo-just-saved-community-and-picked-it-up-for-a-sixth-season/

Thank God, I've been out on this ledge for 2 months now.

Portlandia is pretty much the definition of hipster...don't even get me started on that. ....And I say that as someone who is a massive SNL fan and really likes Armisen...

I believe that is the point. The funniest part of that show is the fact that the people they are making fun of are also their biggest fans.

as a person who encounters many hipsters in their line of work (architecture), portlandia has turned into one of my favorite shows, they are so bang on with so many of their skits, the best is the feminist book shop 

Alright lets review here....

Community: ok, a little too cheesy for me....

Modern Family: well written, well acted, quite funny, always wraps up with a happy ending, very family friendly so I'm not sure who decided it is hipster...

30 rock: f****n brilliant, the best show since Seinfeld...

Arrested Development: Great in the early days, still love the old episodes, I think it's run it's course...

Portlandia: definitely the most hipster listed, but has it's moments, I like Fred Amisen

did I miss any shows discussed here??