Max Hall May Start In Bc

Atomic

Well, I guess we know the answer to that now.

the thing that really got me was how in the clip of burke talking about moving on from pierce he talked about needing the continuity of having the same guy behind centre week to week and how the young guys have more potential to get better.... Why the **** didn't he see that prior to now? Some of us were saying those exact same things before last season ended. Frustrates me when fans pick up on obvious things before the coaches do. 

the thing that really got me was how in the clip of burke talking about moving on from pierce he talked about needing the continuity of having the same guy behind centre week to week and how the young guys have more potential to get better.... Why the **** didn't he see that prior to now? Some of us were saying those exact same things before last season ended. Frustrates me when fans pick up on obvious things before the coaches do. 

People were saying this 2 seasons ago....   I guess Burke needed 2 years of game footage to come up with the same answer that a casual fan could come up with....     

Glenn never was announced the starter, nor is he the guy that they have stated they'll live and die by.  So no... I wouldn't say like that.

What does that have to do with it. The suggestion was that Buck wasn't really hurt because he was dressed for the game. Tate and Glenn were both said to be injured yet they both dressed as well. 

... Both of those would start if they WERE in fact healthy.  My point is that Pierce was healthy and they were using an "injury" as an excuse.  Completely different situations.  Not sure how else to explain it.

ETA I think Mitchell may now back up Tate in more than just short yardage now.

... Both of those would start if they WERE in fact healthy.  My point is that Pierce was healthy and they were using an "injury" as an excuse.  Completely different situations.  Not sure how else to explain it.

Except Pierce was NOT healthy. The doctors said he wasn't able to go. What Pierce said was irrelevant because he could be on the turf looking like the Black Knight from Monty Python's Search for the Holy Grail and still say he was healthy enough to play.

Except Pierce was NOT healthy. The doctors said he wasn't able to go. What Pierce said was irrelevant because he could be on the turf looking like the Black Knight from Monty Python's Search for the Holy Grail and still say he was healthy enough to play.

Suuuuuure he was ;). Just like the day before they announced Goltz was the starter he was still "... injured"..