Depth Chart - Week #4 - Argos @ Bombers

TrueBlue

Why not try Woods for a possible spark on returns.

Reebs,  I too can't wait to see what he can do.   But right now I'm cringing at the receiving corps, it's a pretty inexperienced bunch.   

Doug Pierce, Isaac Anderson, Jade Etienne, Kohlert and Clarence Denmark.

This Matthews injury seemed to come out of the blue as well.  

Reebs,  I too can't wait to see what he can do.   But right now I'm cringing at the receiving corps, it's a pretty inexperienced bunch.   

Doug Pierce, Isaac Anderson, Jade Etienne, Kohlert and Clarence Denmark.

It's the recurring injury that he has battled with since the start of the season, so it's not out of the blue. I think he needs the week off to heal up.  I can't see him being out of the lineup for more than a week, two at most.

don't forget that he was questionable for game one so there might be a linger thing... or there was that play in the hamilton game where he went up for a ball and landed awkwardly and took some time getting up, coulda tweaked something on that play.

Im feeling very doomy.... and gloomy about this game.

No Turner, No Gilmore, No Parker, No Watson(good bye any hope for a passing game), No Matthews, and a shitty Quarterback.

1-3 anyone?

Just be happy they don't give out 2 L's for real lopsided games!!

In all seriousness though, I'm usually on the optimistic side of us Bomber fans....but maaaaaaan, what is there to look forward to?! I just read a tweet about Buck being "fired up right now. He's angry. Looks like he wants to play right now." So, there's that. Maybe an inspired (and free to scramble) Buck pulls a similar game to 2011 vs Edm and sparks the team to a victory.

But then, well, Buck would further entrench himself as this year's starter....which, well, isn't exactly a great thing either!

Im feeling very doomy.... and gloomy about this game.

No Turner, No Gilmore, No Parker, No Watson(good bye any hope for a passing game), No Matthews, and a shitty Quarterback.

1-3 anyone?

The losses on D don't bother me so much, we've seen the d-line able to get pressure with the injuries already, gotta believe that wild can step in for parker, he might be young but he did acquit himself pretty well in preseason I think. Sears going in for Dunn should be fine, Sears is arguably one of the most talented dbs on the roster, getting him in is a plus. 

The offense on the other hand... man that's tough to miss that much experience in the receiving corps. I am holding out hope however based on one simple thing: 

http://www.cfl.ca/video/index/id/80453

check out the statistics for it too... lot of the same guys made plays in that one will be dressing for this one.

http://www.cfl.ca/statistics/statsGame/id/10415