Gdt: Saskatchewan Roughriders @ Toronto Argonauts 11/07

btn-mini-ssk.png @  btn-mini-tor.png

(2-0)             (1-1)

The first game of the week has the province of right angled borders invading the center of the universe. 

The Riders look to remain undefeated to start the season, as the Argos are trying to bounce back after a less than stellar effort last week which saw them fall 24-16 to the Lions.

Rickey Foley will be having his first game against his old team, one that he helped to win a championship with his Most Outstanding Canadian performance in the 100th Grey Cup game.

For the third straight week Geroy Simon will be on the sidelines with a nagging injury. He has yet to play for the Riders after they traded import receiver Justin Harper and a 3rd round pick in the 2014 to the BC Lions in order to acquire him. Harper was later cut by BC during training camp. Geroy signed a new contract with the Riders, rumored to be worth $170,000 plus bonuses. When will the Riders start to see some production for the pay they are dolling out? As long as they keep winning, does it matter?

There are no winners in this one. I hope it's a 3-2 game, and half of each roster gets injured...

but not a real bad injury that you would look bad for cheering for. Just a little something like a high ankle sprain that becomes a nagging issue for pretty much the rest of the season.

Especially if Rod Black manages to be Play by play guy

Seeing as they have paired up Black and Suitor for this year, 100% chance they are the team for tonight. Suitor must have a line in his contract that he does every rider game.

I sorta hate all the other CFL teams equally but by no fault of their own, I hate the Argos a little bit more. At this point, the Riders are a Western team and it will always be better for us when they beat Eastern teams so it's no contest anyway.

I am under the impression that Black and Forde are back together this week for whatever reason and they are doing the game tonight which sucks since it probably means they also do our game. I was kinda hoping they'd keep it as Cuthbert's team staying east and Black staying West but I guess that was wishful thinking.

Black will want to work the Ticat game.

Which means every kickoff will begin with this...

"And there's the kick off....Glen, I think I saw the outline of Sam Giguerres crotch.  I'm not sure I can call the rest of the game....woah  a touchdown.. When did that happen?"

Black will want to work the Ticat game.

Which means every kickoff will begin with this...

"And there's the kick off....Glen, I think I saw the outline of Sam Giguerres crotch.  I'm not sure I can call the rest of the game....woah  a touchdown.. When did that happen?"

Guess what. Mr. Voice Crack is back.

hoping for an open roof and another big crowd tonight... even if tomorrow you'll see Riderfans claiming that the crowd was mostly Rider supporters...

Argos have plenty to prove tonight after the letdown on the left coast last week. Riders also could serve notice to the league with a decisive win.

have fun hating, y'all. i'll be there mocking Saskies on levels that they can't even comprehend.