Gdt: Saskatchewan Roughriders @ Toronto Argonauts 11/07

sask looked gooooood...

collaros looked solid.. if i was to make a play for anyones back up, that might be my gamble..

sure garbage mins but nice passes, excellent evading the rush and thst side step on whoever it was before his TD was pretty sick..

sask oline looked best in league tonight to me anyway

Cue SSK hype/praise machine turned to "11".

Quite possibly all year long.

Its not going be pretty. It's not going to be fun.

the hype for the riders is always turned up to 11, this might actually cause the end of the universe as we know it. 

Getting George Cortez was a great move.  The guy has had awesome offences wherever he's coached.

Their Oline looks like it is in midseason form with respect to their run-blocking... some of their run schemes were pretty sick

Yeah, that Scott McHenry block on the end-around, where he was just hanging around waiting for the play to develop and then he totally springs the runner .... that was something I'd never seen before.

Getting George Cortez was a great move.  The guy has had awesome offences wherever he's coached.

Yeah, that Scott McHenry block on the end-around, where he was just hanging around waiting for the play to develop and then he totally springs the runner .... that was something I'd never seen before.

I really liked the play where they had their fullback (McHenry?) line up on the left side of the formation.

That caused the end on that side of the formation to widen, expecting that the full back was going to try and pinch him in for an outside run.

On snap the Fullback ran to the right side to stop the pursuit from the end (not that it mattered since the play came so smoothly that end had no chance to catching Sheets) while the Left Tackle and Left Guard opened a hole between each other - Big hole due to the widened position taken by the end.

We might be talking about the same play actually.

There was also a really nice play where their Left Tackle/Guard both came off the line almost horizontally and opened a huge hole between the Center and Left Guard for Sheets