Eskimos release Alexander (Now Signed with the Bombers)

voodoochylde

Good signing, we need NI's.   Can't believe all this action in Feb, what a change from the last few seasons.  

The Cup is ours.

Especially if Goltz wins the starting job in TC from Willy. Start planning the parade, it's a done deal.

Did we hire a QB coach, or a QB coach/Miracle worker?

Good signing, we need NI's.   Can't believe all this action in Feb, what a change from the last few seasons.  

The Cup is ours.

Especially if Goltz wins the starting job in TC from Willy. Start planning the parade, it's a done deal.

Did we hire a QB coach, or a QB coach/Miracle worker?

LOL - I notice Griller isn't so "pro Goltz" anymore like this time last year....speaking of which, isn't Morning Big Blue turning one soon?

I still like Goltz, he is a great red zone Q.B., Timbo the Tool, Man and Marcie went with Bogus showing what they know about footie.

At any rate he was still our best Q.B., so he got the love.  Never forget how he dismantled the Champs Banjo afternoon with his legs. Gold, pure gold. 

Now its Willy Time, but there are other decent players coming and we are building a 'team' so its not just a Willy show.   

Not saying it'll happen but wouldn't surprise me if we trade some of our NI depth at DB and maybe a low draft pick to Ottawa for Kevin Glenn.

We won't be trading anything for Glenn.  He will be released and then we'll pick him up at a bargain to backup Willy.  No reason to pay a backup $200,000. 

LOL - I notice Griller isn't so "pro Goltz" anymore like this time last year....speaking of which, isn't Morning Big Blue turning one soon?

Unofficially I believe the one-year anniversary would be May 28th.  Rich/Mike may be able to correct me though.

I believe you are correct.    At least that is the earliest post on this board.   I'd have to check the archives of the original site before we upgraded to this software.   Not sure if that is the date we opened or the date we migrated over to IPBoard.   I'll check tonight when I'm home.