Redblacks getting some offers for Glenn

Not so sure I would even want Glenn. Don't forget he played in Calgary on a very good team, with a very good running back to take the pressure off. He also had the best offensive coordinator! The only thing he might bring here is the quick release if our O line does not improve enough! The thing I'll never forget about Glenn is his ability to throw a pick at the absolute worst time, over and over again!

Not so sure I would even want Glenn. Don't forget he played in Calgary on a very good team, with a very good running back to take the pressure off. He also had the best offensive coordinator! The only thing he might bring here is the quick release if our O line does not improve enough! The thing I'll never forget about Glenn is his ability to throw a pick at the absolute worst time, over and over again!

That certainly was a big fault of his early in his career. However, he has improved greatly in that area over the past few years. He is not the same QB we let go of in 2009. Not saying he is the answer either, but I would gladly welcome him back.

Burris is one the most durable QB in the CFL, I understand Glenn's side since he's contract is rumored to be has incentives depending on the he started/played.

I can see him  coming here as #2 since, he has a good chance on starting if Willy encounters some bumps.

That said, if I'm KW, I wouldnt give up the #2 overall. I'll send him the rights to either Mulumba or Bilukidi though.

Kevin Glenn is almost never happy. To say that he's disgruntled is like saying there's a good chance the sun will come up today. He's a lot like Jovon in that regard...just a constant chip on the shoulder about something or other.

Other than Farhan Lalji's tweet, is there any other evidence that KG is "disgruntled"? 

The resentment on Glenn's part as reported would seem to be accurate. This would be a very good argument against bring Glenn back to the 'Peg- it sure seems like Willy was promised the starting job and parachuting Glenn in here would mean that Willy would be "disgruntled"

And I used to think that "disgruntled" was a term used to describe a retired pig.

Why the hate for Desjardins? All the guy did was overpay for Burris.

This is exactly why I don't hate Dejardins, although I do find it hilarious that he didn't seem to learn from his Hamilton experience.

And to think there were rumblings that the Hamilton fiasco occurred due to the higher ups meddling and not the fault of Mr. Dejardins.