Redblacks getting some offers for Glenn

Is there something about Tanner Marsh's QB play we should be excited about?

All I saw was Goltz 2.0.

If you honestly think Goltz is as good as Marsh, well then good for you.

Is there something about Tanner Marsh's QB play we should be excited about?

All I saw was Goltz 2.0.

If you honestly think Goltz is as good as Marsh, well then good for you.

They are in the same strata, roughly the same QB rating, Marsh is 4 points higher but with about a game's worth fewer passing attempts.  Both would have to wake-up on top of a horseshoe to end up being starting QB's in the CFL.

Do think his Plan A was to go into the season with Kevin Glenn? Or maybe his real plan was to screw Glenn over by taking (and overpaying ) Burris and dumping Glenn.

I think his Plan A was to improve his football team.

His "real plan?"  What is this, Scooby-doo?  Do you think Marcel Desjardins has some kind of personal grudge against Glenn?  Do you think the entire Ottawa team is an elaborate scheme that is solely designed to hurt Kevin Glenn's feelings?  Do you think Kevin Glenn shouldn't have to face competition for his job?

It's football. It's a shitty business.

If you read my post I said that Desjardins is someone that I wouldn't want to do business with and I'm sure Glenn feels the same way. He did screw Glenn over. Scooby-doo? Sorry I don't watch kiddy shows so I don't get the corelation.

Why in hell would Desjardins go out and pay over 450k for Burris when he had Glenn? Burris will not win him any more games than Glenn would have. Did he honestly think that Glenn would understand and leave with a smile on his face?

And yes it is a shitty business and in Ottawa's case run by a shitty GM who hasn't had a good start out of the gate.

Definitely wouldn't be surprised to see Glenn back in Calgary.

And Tate then traded to the Peg !
I'm going to personally buy you a blow up doll and tape Tate's head to it and you can go to town. Maybe then you'll shut up about him.

;)

I was told by jbr that all gay jokes are unacceptable. This was an ignorant comment towards all men who are born with a fetish of banging blow up dolls in the mouth.

Ftr I think Tate would fit nicely in Ottawa with Burris that would be awesome watching them fight.

Seriously, you dunk today? I know FA day is awesome N all but put down the bottle..

I'm going to personally buy you a blow up doll and tape Tate's head to it and you can go to town. Maybe then you'll shut up about him.

;)

I was told by jbr that all gay jokes are unacceptable. This was an ignorant comment towards all men who are born with a fetish of banging blow up dolls in the mouth.

Ftr I think Tate would fit nicely in Ottawa with Burris that would be awesome watching them fight.

I realise your feelings are hurt and ego bruised since you quickly found that few if any people share your ignorant perspective. But stop digging. You're only making yourself look more foolish. You should *choose* to shut up.

;)

I realise your feelings are hurt and ego bruised since you quickly found that few if any people share your ignorant perspective. But stop digging. You're only making yourself look more foolish. You should *choose* to shut up.

Coming from a guy who promotes 120 lbs kids wrasslin in front of 20 people I don't really think you can be the judge of who looks foolish or not.   

Regardless *if* Calgary for some reason re acquired Glenn I would assume they would dump Tate based on the fact that they believe BLM is the future and since they re upped both he and Tate's contract financially it wouldn't make sense to keep all three.    I would take as a back up purely based on the fact that he's more talented then Max Hall.  

;)

Coming from a guy who promotes 120 lbs kids wrasslin in front of 20 people I don't really think you can be the judge of who looks foolish or not.

Regardless *if* Calgary for some reason re acquired Glenn I would assume they would dump Tate based on the fact that they believe BLM is the future and since they re upped both he and Tate's contract financially it wouldn't make sense to keep all three. I would take as a back up purely based on the fact that he's more talented then Max Hall.

Hahahahahahaha yes!! A 'rasslin reference. You're ignorance knows no bounds. I'll tell ya what. I'll leave comps for you to my next show so you can point out the 120lbs kids and the 20 person crowd. But I know you won't attend because A) you'd be proven wrong again and B) I suspect seeing fit, scantily clad men would make you feel, ahem, awkward.

Back to the dark ages for you, fool.

;)

Regardless *if* Calgary for some reason re acquired Glenn I would assume they would dump Tate based on the fact that they believe BLM is the future and since they re upped both he and Tate's contract financially it wouldn't make sense to keep all three. I would take as a back up purely based on the fact that he's more talented then Max Hall.

Hahahahahahaha yes!! A 'rasslin reference. You're ignorance knows no bounds. I'll tell ya what. I'll leave comps for you to my next show so you can point out the 120lbs kids and the 20 person crowd. But I know you won't attend because A) you'd be proven wrong again and B) I suspect seeing fit, scantily clad men would make you feel, ahem, awkward.

Settle down children.  And secondly, if you're going to argue, at least use the correct your or you're.  You just told him he is "ignorance knows no bounds."

;)

Regardless *if* Calgary for some reason re acquired Glenn I would assume they would dump Tate based on the fact that they believe BLM is the future and since they re upped both he and Tate's contract financially it wouldn't make sense to keep all three.    I would take as a back up purely based on the fact that he's more talented then Max Hall.  

Back to the original subject (kind of) - Didn't Calgary have Glenn, Tate & BLM on contract for the last two years?  It has served them well - I wouldn't expect a change from that philosophy.

;)

Back to the original subject (kind of) - Didn't Calgary have Glenn, Tate & BLM on contract for the last two years? It has served them well - I wouldn't expect a change from that philosophy.

I think Tate and BLM re upped with bigger contacts during the off season.

Back to the original subject (kind of) - Didn't Calgary have Glenn, Tate & BLM on contract for the last two years? It has served them well - I wouldn't expect a change from that philosophy.

I think Tate and BLM re upped with bigger contacts during the off season.

Neither must be getting "guaranteed starter money" though, no?  Glenn was fine behind Tate (before Tate got injured), was he not?  It seemed to go well for them, Glenn seems to like it in Calgary, the org wins.  I unno, seems like a good fit. 

That said, still not a huge Glenn fan.  I think it's the fact he always seems to talk in third person.  And whatever you do, do NOT go up to him completely wasted and call him Khari Jones (which is a really he should have taken as a COMPLEMENT) , 

;)

Settle down children.  And secondly, if you're going to argue, at least use the correct your or you're.  You just told him he is "ignorance knows no bounds."

That's actually a pet peeve of mine but I was typing fast.  My apologies.

Looking at our roster and the REDBLACK's roster, I'm wondeirng if this is a trade they would consider:

We get Kevin Glenn

REDBLACKS get Cauchy Muamba and/or Terrence Edwards.

Cauchy for Glenn? I'd do that trade. I'll also trade you this nice bridge we have in Kelowna for your house.

Looking at our roster and the REDBLACK's roster, I'm wondeirng if this is a trade they would consider:

We get Kevin Glenn

Cauchy for Glenn? I'd do that trade. I'll also trade you this nice bridge we have in Kelowna for your house.

Glenn's trade value went way down after the recent comments he made.  Most figure the REDBLACKS will end up releasing him.  If I'm Desjardins, I'd rather have Cauchy than nothing.  And remember Cauchy is a NI. 

We get Kevin Glenn

Glenn's trade value went way down after the recent comments he made.  Most figure the REDBLACKS will end up releasing him.  If I'm Desjardins, I'd rather have Cauchy than nothing.  And remember Cauchy is a NI. 

If he's counting on Cauchy..to cover his losses...so to speak, I'd think again.