Free Agency - 2014...

Mr Dee

Very happy with the signings we made so far today, but of course would love to see an OL added still.

Good start!

I think, more than anything, it's knowing that we are active players in FA that is heartening to see.  A couple of solid, not spectacular, FA pick ups .. the additions of Banks and Randle .. we're relevant and engaged at a time where we've been notably absent the last few years ..

Very happy with the signings we made so far today, but of course would love to see an OL added still.

Good start!

I think, more than anything, it's knowing that we are active players in FA that is heartening to see.  A couple of solid, not spectacular, FA pick ups .. the additions of Banks and Randle .. we're relevant and engaged at a time where we've been notably absent the last few years ..

It's night and day.

In regards to a RB.  Think if we don't go after Sheets that we will go after our Local boy Anthony Coombs?

Nobody is going after Sheets. NFL or Saskatchewan are his options, he's made that clear.

I wouldn't be surprised if a GM actually offered a crap load of money and pray, or simply just to drive up the price,.

Moore would be a welcome addition with his ability to stretch the field. Like his hands, and his route running as well.

That's about the only thing about him I don't like.  Moore would be the type of receiver I'd like to have on my team because he has potential to be great, but I'm not getting into a bidding war for him.  He's really inconsistent so far.