8  chris milo
9  etienne legare
10 scott mitchell
11 luca congi
12 marc beswick
13 david lee
14 wayne smith
15 paul woldu

I love Kohlert, but given the choice I'd take Craig Butler over him every time. 

Bourke is American isn't he?

Top 15 Canadian Free Agents

1  josh bourke
2  ted laurent
3  steve myddelton
4  shea emry
5  rory kohlert
6  craig butler
7  andrew jones
8  chris milo
9  etienne legare
10 scott mitchell
11 luca congi
12 marc beswick
13 david lee
14 wayne smith
15 paul woldu

I love Kohlert, but given the choice I'd take Craig Butler over him every time. 

Bourke is American isn't he?

Nope. He's from Windsor. Did some high school and played college ball in the States but he's an NI.

I hope the Bombers make a huge statement this year and sign guys at the strike of noon!....or 11.....

Show the league and it's players they mean business this year and don't just sit around and wait to see who calls them!

T-minus 2 hours..

No! I dont like the them to be fined for tampering. Leave that to Hervey.

What's funny is that Wiecek hasn't blocked me yet. I'd think he would've done it a long time ago.

He blocked me & I don't even know what I did. I went through my tweets and the last one I could find to him I said something about how funny it would be if Pierce lit us up in his return to Winnipeg.

Last week I noticed one of his tweets, but it only came through as a RT from someone else. I went to his profile and found out I was blocked. Weird...

What's funny is that Wiecek hasn't blocked me yet. I'd think he would've done it a long time ago.

He blocked me & I don't even know what I did. I went through my tweets and the last one I could find to him I said something about how funny it would be if Pierce lit us up in his return to Winnipeg.

Last week I noticed one of his tweets, but it only came through as a RT from someone else. I went to his profile and found out I was blocked. Weird...

I've never really spent any time with the guy, but one time I was trying to find my seat on "Media Row" at a curling event, and he was a total **** to me. Not sure if I just caught him at a bad time or what, but man oh man was he a jerk...

I've never really spent any time with the guy, but one time I was trying to find my seat on "Media Row" at a curling event, and he was a total **** to me. Not sure if I just caught him at a bad time or what, but man oh man was he a jerk...

Wiecek interviewed me at the Safeway Select.  The guy is a strange man....