Marcel Bellefeuille named Bombers OC

Noeller

Ulrich.. Reputable? Never heard of him.. Any relation to *****?

Also, not the end of the world if true.. Offense DID improve under him regardless of what people say.. Tho, blind squirrel finding a nut concept does factor in, yes..

Offense DID improve under him regardless of what people say..

Not the most sterling accomplishment in the world considering how it was previously...

Yup. Hence the blind squirrel finding a nut concept mentioned as well..

Regardless, if true, coulda been worse..

Bellefeuille came here under the worst possible situation. It was a no win situation, actually. A lot of coaches wouldn't have touched it with a 10 foot pole. He actually got the offense to improve under his tutelage. He also didn't have a lot to work with & still made some good things happen. Max Hall didn't throw a pick his last 3 games & seemed to be getting better as time went on. While I'm not 100% thrilled, I think if we have a better OL & a qb in place that we'll be even better next season. At least he has experience which is what we need. Not convinced Khari Jones would be much better than Marcel calling the plays. I really want to see a proper qb coach in place to help the young qbs develop faster & to help them on the sidelines game day.

Marcel who went 8 games without having offense gain 300 total yards last year? The man who had average at best offenses in Hamilton and Saskatchewan? Who made A.C. look cooked in 07?

I won't hold 2013 against him because he was working with a pretty clean slate and it DID improve as he went along but ... I've never been a fan prior to 2013