Marcel Bellefeuille named Bombers OC

Noeller

I thought I read somewhere that MB had said the offence will feature a lot of things he's learned over the past 1-1/2 years from visiting various teams (something like that). If that's the case I wonder how much of his past playbook is still being used now. It's possible it could be a completely new playbook compared to his times in SK, Montreal and Hamilton.

He can have my Blackberry Playbook for $10.

I don't think it will take much to improve the offence we've seen over the past year and a half. It's been just plain putrid, aside from some anomalies like the game last year against Toronto.

I thought I read somewhere that MB had said the offence will feature a lot of things he's learned over the past 1-1/2 years from visiting various teams (something like that). If that's the case I wonder how much of his past playbook is still being used now. It's possible it could be a completely new playbook compared to his times in SK, Montreal and Hamilton.

Who cares about the playbook?  What he calls and when he calls it is what matters.  

Who cares about the playbook?  What he calls and when he calls it is what matters.  

Wait a minute, isn't that where he calls the plays from?

I care about the Playbook remember the fancy jet packages with Kelly.

Find an offence in North America that doesn't have a sweep to a slot or wideout in their playbook and I'll give you a million pesos.

You'd be shocked at how similar every playbook is, very subtle differences and it is entirely the context of how the plays are taught, called and ultimately executed that matters.