Mike O'Shea...

gbill2004

Just curious (and am being sincere...) what makes O'Shea a good candidate, other than the media saying so for every open job the last few years?

For me, I just like the guy as a person and think he has always come across as a strong leader... I can't really point to anything other than that and his recent success as a special teams coordinator.

I'd also be on board with Khari Jones as HC and Mike O'Shea as DC if that is what is going on here. O'Shea might have realized no one will hire him as HC with only ST coordinator experience, and Chris Jones isn't going anywhere... So he could come here to be the DC.

O how I love it when these tidbits of information come out and it makes some posters on here loo pretty stupid.  Yeah you know who you are. 

O'Shea has been one of my top candidates from Day 1.  Is he better than Khari?  Couldn't tell you but I like his sideline presence and his take no prisoners approach. Plus he seems to get the best out of his players.   

O how I love it when these tidbits of information come out and it makes some posters on here loo pretty stupid.  Yeah you know who you are. 

O'Shea has been one of my top candidates from Day 1.  Is he better than Khari?  Couldn't tell you but I like his sideline presence and his take no prisoners approach. Plus he seems to get the best out of his players.   

Can I get an Irony Alert on aisle 1?

I'm pleased with this news. O'Shea would be one of the few "first timers" I would like to see coach our depleted team, the other was Dave Dickenson. 

Typo does not = stupidity, nor does it overrule BFFC's credibility which has been built up for the past 10+ years of upstanding CFL messageboard service...

Relax, it was a joke.

And it looks like yesterday's lesson on the fallaciousness of arguments based on Appeals to Authority didn't really sink in, did it?

Now I know why I didn't become a teacher.  

Typo does not = stupidity, nor does it overrule BFFC's credibility which has been built up for the past 10+ years of upstanding CFL messageboard service...

Relax, it was a joke.

And it looks like yesterday's lesson on the fallaciousness of arguments based on Appeals to Authority didn't really sink in, did it?

God you're dull

Relax, it was a joke.

God you're dull

And just like that, there's a dull in the conversation.

Relax, it was a joke.

Have to agree, the lesson did not sink in. Hint, the above was not a fallacious statement.

The problem with O'shea is that he's such an Argo/Ti-Cat and in my bitterness I say leave all that trash in Southern Ontario. 

A good friend of mine knows him and he is HEAVILY invested in the GTA, both personally and professionally. 

So when he gives the obligatory "this is my dream job" speech it will be, well, a lie.