Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Labor Day Classic GDT

  • Replies 842
  • Views 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • WinnipegGordo
    WinnipegGordo

    Vaval should be good to go for the 2nd half as per DT.

  • That was the absolute worst ******* two downs Condell has called all year Collaros gets rocked, you know he’s gonna be a bit slow and we just give him a ******* insanely long-to-develop play call two

  • Super Duper Negatron
    Super Duper Negatron

    I feel personally attacked

Featured Replies

That was a mercy.

Just now, Booch said:
Just now, wbbfan said:

elsbury does nothing

Time to bench Elsbury...what a waste of an import

American Kola

2 minutes ago, Booch said:

Time to bench Elsbury...what a waste of an import

Months ago.

Just now, White Out said:

Condell as OC is giving me aids

Tom Cruise What GIF

We should have just gone for 2 rather than trust both our coordinators to come through in the clutch.

2 minutes ago, bustamente said:

American Kola

Okay, he’s not that bad, but given that he’s an import….. Maybe it works out to be about as bad?

1 minute ago, Captain Blue said:

We should have just gone for 2 rather than trust both our coordinators to come through in the clutch.

Best line of the game

Rather lose missing two then that pathetic excuse for OT

I hate Condell with a flaming passion now.

But watching Younger vs Mace run a defense is huge. Don't think we sent one blitz tonight. Sometimes it works but even when it does it's infuriating to watch us try to cover for so long.

1 minute ago, Captain Blue said:

I hate Condell with a flaming passion now.

But watching Younger vs Mace run a defense is huge. Don't think we sent one blitz tonight. Sometimes it works but even when it does it's infuriating to watch us try to cover for so long.

At one point late in the game Suitor was like "I bet Younger is going to send the house". I don't think he pays any attention at all.

Next week., Riders expect to have Shafer-Baker and Amilius back.

13 minutes ago, Captain Blue said:

We should have just gone for 2 rather than trust both our coordinators to come through in the clutch.

That's what I said. Our offense was basically hope and pray and our defense was doing sweet FA. Take one play to try to win the game. I wouldn't have been mad if we failed.

We never see ourselves as the underdog and we call the game accordingly. Playing not to lose and not to win. That is complacency and stubbornness to me.

First time at the LDC and holy **** that stadium is ******* disgusting. We saw two Rider fans get kicked out of their own section, and a third threw a can of beer that hit a Bomber fan. I get being invested in the game but, there are certain levels of decency that you should always remain above in society.

Never again.

9 minutes ago, BBlink said:

That's what I said. Our offense was basically hope and pray and our defense was doing sweet FA. Take one play to try to win the game. I wouldn't have been mad if we failed.

We never see ourselves as the underdog and we call the game accordingly. Playing not to lose and not to win. That is complacency and stubbornness to me.

Especially on defence. The whole system seems to be predicated on the other team making mistakes. No attacking whatsoever.

29 minutes ago, Captain Blue said:

I hate Condell with a flaming passion now.

But watching Younger vs Mace run a defense is huge. Don't think we sent one blitz tonight. Sometimes it works but even when it does it's infuriating to watch us try to cover for so long.

Listen to his interview on Bonfire pregame show and you will want to blitz him

I'm in Toronto this weekend and boy I had to go hunting for a place I could watch the game and this is what they do to me

8 minutes ago, sportmentary2012 said:

Listen to his interview on Bonfire pregame show and you will want to blitz him

How can such an arrogant dork last for 20 years as an offensive coordinator? Is there no one else on the planet?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.