Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bombers @ Not-So-LOLks: The GDT

Elks are not so LOLks as they once were... But I still believe they're overrated. They go as Justin Rankin goes. I do believe they're beatable.

Having said that, I don't think the Bombers are necessarily a very good team. We've sadly shown that too many times so far this season.

But, as always, I live on a hope and a prayer... For two points our way, no matter how it looks. Just find a way to win.

  • Replies 827
  • Views 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • daniels with the down field speed of a fully loaded cement mixer

  • bustamente
    bustamente

    I can live with the PI on Kelly but the RTP on ZC has to be called or overturned by the CC

  • JohnnyAbonny
    JohnnyAbonny

    It’s like when MOS had Andrew, Biggie, etc running the room he just went totally hands off and never went back to actually coaching. He did some dumb **** with the roster his whole time here, but at l

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, GCn20 said:

It might be easier to take your 'inside knowledge" if it wasn't proven wrong again and again. Sorry you have to own that. You told us that you had first hand knowledge that Willie was never going to re-sign because of Osh a couple years ago. He was literally our first signing and he took less than market value to boot. So keep on with it, but once credibility is hit it's not forgotten. There is no one on this forum that can corroborate your rumors. No one...not even yourself.

Talent rises to the top. Smith is also a great example of a guy not being held back by a coach. He suffered and may still be suffering through some mental issues that we are not privy to. It is quite possible that him being eased in is exactly the right move.

He has fully admitted he is recovering from mental issues he is suffering from. To say he is being held back is possible, but it's also possible that being held back a little is exactly the right move. Maybe, just maybe, our coaching staff has more inside information than even you. You keep yapping like you know it all and have all the information that the coaches have....you don't and you never will. There are a thousand things about every player that none of us will ever know.

I never said that...funny if you wanna do the wayback thing,..I also said his one deal...yrs..and term before it was even mentioned in press...Guess that was just uncredible...thats just one example...yanking at straws now sir...or ma'am...As i dont know you i shouldn't assume....good advice btw ...I'll just use one corroborator at the moment hey @Mike what do you know about the Woli situation from basically the horses mouth like me...do tell to shut this crybaby Osh defender up, Then after tht maybe he will shut his pisshole about credibilty

1 hour ago, GCn20 said:

It might be easier to take your 'inside knowledge" if it wasn't proven wrong again and again. Sorry you have to own that. You told us that you had first hand knowledge that Willie was never going to re-sign because of Osh a couple years ago. He was literally our first signing and he took less than market value to boot. So keep on with it, but once credibility is hit it's not forgotten. There is no one on this forum that can corroborate your rumors. No one...not even yourself.

Talent rises to the top. Smith is also a great example of a guy not being held back by a coach. He suffered and may still be suffering through some mental issues that we are not privy to. It is quite possible that him being eased in is exactly the right move.

He has fully admitted he is recovering from mental issues he is suffering from. To say he is being held back is possible, but it's also possible that being held back a little is exactly the right move. Maybe, just maybe, our coaching staff has more inside information than even you. You keep yapping like you know it all and have all the information that the coaches have....you don't and you never will. There are a thousand things about every player that none of us will ever know.

you think thats the only player struggling with that?...and a reason why they all would be held back....and not just referring to here...get a grip dude...That has zero to do with anything...and is just nonesense and you trying to justify your odd Osh Boner

And I'm sorry that you have your disbelief that a person you have no clue about could know things that dont align with your views...Life must been real tough for you in whatever career/life you have lived...I feel for you...truly do....Help is out there thio...Maybe Osh can ease you into your golden yrs...cause thats a thing...right?

Tho I think you are already in them?...Dunno...Dont know you so won't assume things...Like you tend to do

1 hour ago, Bigblue204 said:

You're missing the point. Yes Smith worked his way to the top. But had he stopped playing after last year (For reasons that do not include the team moving on from him)...you would have been talking about how he wasn't good enough to become anything...and as we see now, that is not the case. Players stop playing for multiple reasons...not just because they aren't good enough. So when a guy on our bench doesn't appear anywhere else in the league and we wonder why...the answer isn't automatically "he's not good enough to play".

why bother...smarty pants refuses to see anything other than his warped views....and you will lack "credibility" if it doesn't align with them....fact

Edited by Booch

Smith not starting the year was absolutely holding him and the team back. One of the best lbs and one of the best Canadians. That helps the team in multiple areas.... But instead we trot out the shell of a player Kyrie Wilson every damned game.

1 hour ago, Brandon said:

In fairness 90% of the cast offs have been signed by Hamilton once Goveia left. Prior to that many of our players played elsewhere in serviceable roles.

It's the last 3 - 4 years that we have seen a steep drop off of new incoming talent.

and wasnt Goviea lauded as a great resource and huge loss?..and reason for some of our recruiting woes??? .hmmmm....makes sense then that he picked them up??

Or was he just smart and good when he was here?...asking for a "friend"

1 hour ago, Booch said:

I never said that...funny if you wanna do the wayback thing,..I also said his one deal...yrs..and term before it was even mentioned in press...Guess that was just uncredible...thats just one example...yanking at straws now sir...or ma'am...As i dont know you i shouldn't assume....good advice btw ...I'll just use one corroborator at the moment hey @Mike what do you know about the Woli situation from basically the horses mouth like me...do tell to shut this crybaby Osh defender up, Then after tht maybe he will shut his pisshole about credibilty

you think thats the only player struggling with that?...and a reason why they all would be held back....and not just referring to here...get a grip dude...That has zero to do with anything...and is just nonesense and you trying to justify your odd Osh Boner

And I'm sorry that you have your disbelief that a person you have no clue about could know things that dont align with your views...Life must been real tough for you in whatever career/life you have lived...I feel for you...truly do....Help is out there thio...Maybe Osh can ease you into your golden yrs...cause thats a thing...right?

Tho I think you are already in them?...Dunno...Dont know you so won't assume things...Like you tend to do

why bother...smarty pants refuses to see anything other than his warped views....and you will lack "credibility" if it doesn't align with them....fact

Booch you go totally unhinged when someone chooses not to believe a "just trust me bro" on an internet forum, and you are talking about me having a rough life? LMAO. IF you choose to share who you are hearing this from then one can weigh the source, unsourced it is quite likely all made up. Sorry you will not bend my opinion on that. If someone comes on here and tells me they heard it straight from Drew Wolitarsky's mouth I may believe it. But just saying it and offering no supporting source for the information is not proof of anything. I have my sources is the oldest bullshit on the internet. You may very well have sources...name them. If not, don't expect a ton of people to believe it. Drew is a good friend of my friend who used to run Earl's. I'll get him to ask Drew and send me the PM to post up. Either it will back your story or not.

If it backs your story then I will be man enough to eat crow. Hope you will do the same if it doesn't.

Edited by GCn20

16 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

Smith not starting the year was absolutely holding him and the team back. One of the best lbs and one of the best Canadians. That helps the team in multiple areas.... But instead we trot out the shell of a player Kyrie Wilson every damned game.

and one dimensional Jones...

Just now, GCn20 said:

Booch you go totally unhinged when someone chooses not to believe a "just trust me bro" on an internet forum, and you are talking about me having a rough life? LMAO. IF you choose to share who you are hearing this from then one can weigh the source, unsourced it is quite likely all made up. Sorry you will not bend my opinion on that. If someone comes on here and tells me they heard it straight from Drew Wolitarsky's mouth I may believe it. But just saying it and offering no supporting source for the information is not proof of anything. I have my sources is the oldest bullshit on the internet. You may very well have sources...name them. If not, don't expect a ton of people to believe it.

dont care about your opinion actually, cause it's one that is finite in your mind and nobody else with one is credible if it doesn't support you...You attack people in regards to any credibility but why should anyone believe in yours...I won't share actual names and who said what on an open forum...said that umpteen times and why would I...Or anyone for that matter. I share tho in DM's with many here...People whom I trust and or actually know....or who have witnessed it first hand.

As for the horse mouth comment I will wait for when @Mike pops in and can relay the same...I dont want an apology or expect one....But prefer if you dont like what I say to just ignore it and keep your whiny pisshole shut about it...You attack pretty much everything I say...said I have never coached and couldn't coach my way out of a bag...or some shinola thing??..whatever that is..Dunno.....dont care....claim to know who and who I dont know...associate with or is in my social circles...Who i train with...or train for that matter, and figure the things I have mentioned in past was some passing comment by someone in a public gym...FALSE...or where u hiding in the yoga studio somewhere spying?...mind you dont know me to see me...Am I black...White...mixed race with a lil latin spice??...Do i still sport a goatee...or did I ever??...Did I go to San Jose State or was it Sacremento State..was I a transfer portal player to Mizzo?..Which school did I work as a Strength and Conditioning coach..when i worked with Buddy Morris in the early 2020's with amatuer football players...where was that...or who is he?....some nice clues there...I bet you can't answer any of that, yet you claim to know so much about me and what I say/claim

On 2026-08-24 at 8:18 PM, Mike said:

we all know your stance on this even though it’s been proven wrong many a time, Jaylen Smith being the most recent example.

Your belief is that this falls all on Walters, based on a bunch of experience you claim to have from way back before you were a rural town hotelier or whatever it is that you do these days, is one definite stance to take and if that’s what you believe then good for you but it’s not really what connecting the dots would tell anyone who isn’t biased one way or the other.

IF Walters were directly and solely responsible for these choices, we’d be saddled with a lot of expensive backups because the talent would win out regardless of cost in camp. We’d be paying Kyrie 110k to back up Ja’Kobe Clinton and the Stanley Bryant retirement tour would be spent backing up Micah Vanterpool. Gavin Cobb would be a great locker room glue guy.

But the talent doesn’t win out and you can speak into existence that our GM doesn’t bring in talent all you want but maybe you want to call back to the whole reason we found ourselves staring down the barrel of dynasty-esque levels of success in the first place. We were here in this position before and SOMEONE told our coach (not our GM) to pull his head out of his ass and use the talent instead of deferring to the incumbent. That was on O’Shea then and I truly feel like it’s on him again now.

Feel like I need to clarify every post, I'm not pro Osh and the way he coaches this team. I'd have fired him. However, I'm continually confused by some posts (yours, Booch) that seem to defend or absolve Walters of the responsibility for where this team is at. He's as responsible as Osh, if not more, given his role in the hierarchy of pro sports. GM's (team management) hire and fire HC's, and the buck stops with them in terms of talent acquisition, retention, salaries and yes, even roster decisions. Any (good) GM tells (not asks) their coaches when they are upset about talent utilization in all pro sports. Sure there's a relationship balance, but only one of those roles has firing power over the other. So it's not, and should not be balanced.

Why do you think the GM and management of the Golden Knights turf coaches every two years or so? Because they can, for any reasons they want from wins and losses, coaching style, player utilization ... The problems for the Blue Bombers are ineffective, questionable coaching essentially supported, or not challenged by the person who should, the GM. Add to that a GM who has really failed in terms of finding and retaining talent, and we arrive at where we are - a below average team who will get bounced first playoff game if they are lucky.

Edited by M.Silverback

19 minutes ago, GCn20 said:

Booch you go totally unhinged when someone chooses not to believe a "just trust me bro" on an internet forum, and you are talking about me having a rough life? LMAO. IF you choose to share who you are hearing this from then one can weigh the source, unsourced it is quite likely all made up. Sorry you will not bend my opinion on that. If someone comes on here and tells me they heard it straight from Drew Wolitarsky's mouth I may believe it. But just saying it and offering no supporting source for the information is not proof of anything. I have my sources is the oldest bullshit on the internet. You may very well have sources...name them. If not, don't expect a ton of people to believe it. Drew is a good friend of my friend who used to run Earl's. I'll get him to ask Drew and send me the PM to post up. Either it will back your story or not.

If it backs your story then I will be man enough to eat crow. Hope you will do the same if it doesn't.

drew has a good friend who knows my friends' friend who dated his sister and they will text me some useless tripe too...lol

10 minutes ago, M.Silverback said:

Feel like I need to clarify every post, I'm not pro Osh and the way he coaches this team. I'd have fired him. However, I'm continually confused by some posts (yours, Booch) that seem to defend or absolve Walters of the responsibility for where this team is at. He's as responsible as Osh, if not more, given his role in the hierarchy of pro sports. GM's (team management) hire and fire HC's, and the buck stops with them in terms of talent acquisition, retention, salaries and yes, even roster decisions. Any (good) GM tells (not asks) their coaches when they are upset about talent utilization in all pro sports. Sure there's a relationship balance, but only one of those roles has firing power over the other. So it's not, and should not be balanced.

Why do you think the GM and management of the Golden Knights turf coaches every two years or so? Because they can, for any reasons they want from wins and losses, coaching style, player utilization ... The problems for the Blue Bombers are ineffective, questionable coaching essentially supported, or not challenged by the person who should, the GM. Add to that a GM who has really failed in terms of finding and retaining talent, and we arrive at where we are - a below average team who will get bounced first playoff game if they are lucky.

Sorry am I seeing a failed account switch and this is GCn20's sock puppet?

1 hour ago, Booch said:

dont care about your opinion actually, cause it's one that is finite in your mind and nobody else with one is credible if it doesn't support you...You attack people in regards to any credibility but why should anyone believe in yours...I won't share actual names and who said what on an open forum...said that umpteen times and why would I...Or anyone for that matter. I share tho in DM's with many here...People whom I trust and or actually know....or who have witnessed it first hand.

As for the horse mouth comment I will wait for when @Mike pops in and can relay the same...I dont want an apology or expect one....But prefer if you dont like what I say to just ignore it and keep your whiny pisshole shut about it...You attack pretty much everything I say...said I have never coached and couldn't coach my way out of a bag...or some shinola thing??..whatever that is..Dunno.....dont care....claim to know who and who I dont know...associate with or is in my social circles...Who i train with...or train for that matter, and figure the things I have mentioned in past was some passing comment by someone in a public gym...FALSE...or where u hiding in the yoga studio somewhere spying?...mind you dont know me to see me...Am I black...White...mixed race with a lil latin spice??...Do i still sport a goatee...or did I ever??...Did I go to San Jose State or was it Sacremento State..was I a transfer portal player to Mizzo?..Which school did I work as a Strength and Conditioning coach..when i worked with Buddy Morris in the early 2020's with amatuer football players...where was that...or who is he?....some nice clues there...I bet you can't answer any of that, yet you claim to know so much about me and what I say/claim

Terence Crawford Sport GIF by SHOWTIME Sports

1 hour ago, Booch said:

drew has a good friend who knows my friends' friend who dated his sister and they will text me some useless tripe too...lol

Ok so a direct PM from Drew is tripe, but "trust me bro" holds water. Got it.

6 minutes ago, HardCoreBlue said:

Terence Crawford Sport GIF by SHOWTIME Sports

I never claimed to know anything about you other than what your own words say and your reluctance to back them up. I could give a **** where you went to school or Buddy Morris. None of that is relevant to the claims you are making. I am simply asking you to reveal your source if you are going to make claims about players feelings on the club. If you can do so fine, until then I am not really sure why the mods even allow it. If you can say you heard it directly from the horse's mouth I will believe you. You just never offer up anything more than 'trust me I have sources". If Drew said that to you in conversation then say so and I will give it some credence but just saying I know things without backing it up is rumor mongering. It doesn't matter who you are or where you've been, that's a universal truth.

Edited by GCn20

15 minutes ago, GCn20 said:

Ok so a direct PM from Drew is tripe, but "trust me bro" holds water. Got it.

I never claimed to know anything about you other than what your own words say and your reluctance to back them up. I could give a **** where you went to school or Buddy Morris. None of that is relevant to the claims you are making. I am simply asking you to reveal your source if you are going to make claims about players feelings on the club. If you can do so fine, until then I am not really sure why the mods even allow it. If you can say you heard it directly from the horse's mouth I will believe you. You just never offer up anything more than 'trust me I have sources". If Drew said that to you in conversation then say so and I will give it some credence but just saying I know things without backing it up is rumor mongering. It doesn't matter who you are or where you've been, that's a universal truth.

you claim that whatever I say....and you challenge everything i say and say non-credible cause it doesn't align with you...made claims about me that were false...so you must know me and my background right? If not then really you should keep your mouth completely shut about it no?..Should I make stuff up about you and profess it to be true?......I couldn't give 2 facks what you think...sorry I cant whip out my Delorian and go back to 2019 and re-record my covo's with time stamps to appease you and earn your trust and acknowledgement daddy...Maybe next time I am at a gathering I will drag you along...just to shut you up for once.

I do know tho as well there was another person here...In a different conversation I was not at that Drew also said after the 2019 season ended and last game was over, that that game was gonna be his last as a BlueBomber and wasn't cause at 24 he was gonna retire on top...But I will let them say it so you can trash 2 people credibility...Or is it 3?

1 hour ago, Atomic said:

Sorry am I seeing a failed account switch and this is GCn20's sock puppet?

🤣Not a sock puppet, but I do own an authentic Shari Lewis Lambchop puppet (drunken purchase I don't regret). Just trying to balance the allegations of people having "Osh-boners" with what seems to be "Wally-boners".

19 minutes ago, Booch said:

you claim that whatever I say....and you challenge everything i say and say non-credible cause it doesn't align with you...made claims about me that were false...so you must know me and my background right? If not then really you should keep your mouth completely shut about it no?..Should I make stuff up about you and profess it to be true?......I couldn't give 2 facks what you think...sorry I cant whip out my Delorian and go back to 2019 and re-record my covo's with time stamps to appease you and earn your trust and acknowledgement daddy...Maybe next time I am at a gathering I will drag you along...just to shut you up for once.

I do know tho as well there was another person here...In a different conversation I was not at that Drew also said after the 2019 season ended and last game was over, that that game was gonna be his last as a BlueBomber and wasn't cause at 24 he was gonna retire on top...But I will let them say it so you can trash 2 people credibility...Or is it 3?

This is my last game as a Bomber! Signs not a one year, but a two year extension not even two weeks later. Maybe I should be questioning Drew Wolitarsky's credibility? I'll have my friend get him to respond to this. MBB maybe gets a new member.

Here is an article a couple days after he signed his extension really early in December 2019 (from last game as a Bomber to 2 year extension within 2 weeks) https://www.bluebombers.com/2019/12/15/bombers-sign-receiver-drew-wolitarsky-two-year-extension/

Please note his comments about O'Shea....something doesn't pass the sniff test.

Ed Tait

Ed Tait

@EdTaitWFC

Share

There are many, many places on this earth where Drew Wolitarsky can find peace.

Sometimes it can be on the football field with his Winnipeg Blue Bombers teammates, especially after celebrating a Grey Cup victory. Or it can be virtually anywhere as long as he has his guitar in his hands.

But on Sunday morning – not long after the club had announced a two-year contract extension for the veteran receiver – Wolitarsky was chilling at a Starbucks in Newport, CA when a call came from Winnipeg.

“It’s a beautiful spot, man. I’m good right now. So good,” began Wolitarsky, in a chat with bluebombers.com. “I’m reading ‘Jurassic Park’, the book. Truthfully, I like it better than the movie so far. It’s pretty intense. It’s scary. Michael Crichton (the author), he’s a beast. Smart dude. He was a doctor and said, ‘I want to write.’ He’s amazing.”

Scheduled to become a free agent in February, Wolitarsky admittedly couldn’t have imagined himself in different Canadian Football League colours. Understandably then, when the club made a contract offer he found to his liking, he quickly scratched his signature onto the thing.

Scheduled to become a free agent in February, Wolitarsky admittedly couldn’t have imagined himself in different Canadian Football League colours. Understandably then, when the club made a contract offer he found to his liking, he quickly scratched his signature onto the thing.

“That would have been very odd, wearing a different uniform,” said Wolitarsky. “Heading into free agency… It was like, ‘I don’t know, man. This is my squad.’ I saw Osh (head coach Mike O’Shea) is coming back and I love playing for him. I just feel his style of coaching and his personality is something I vibe with really well.

“Dude, I’m excited. It’s a huge relief. I obviously wanted to be back and then it was just a matter of finding a reasonable deal. Then the team came through really huge. It’s pretty cool.

“I’ve met a lot of people, have a lot of friends there and have some music going on… there’s just a lot of great stuff going on in that city for me. I’ve really grown up there. It would have been really hard to leave that behind.”

A popular teammate and solid receiver – he had 33 catches for 361 yards and four touchdowns in 17 games and added eight more receptions for 118 yards in the playoffs after going 45-650-5 in 2018 – Wolitarsky was born and raised in California, but his mother hails from Montreal and he provided the necessary documentation to qualify as Canadian.

He’s found a chance to spread his creative wings off the field here, too, and has proven to be a gifted writer and an aspiring and passionate musician who has already been in the recording studio.

 

 

“I just love making music,” he said. “I love playing with people. It’s a cool language that requires no words. That’s why I like it the most… you’re able to express your inner-most feelings without necessarily having to say a thing. It’s beautiful.”

A gritty receiver, free spirit and deep thinker, Wolitarsky is one of those ‘whatever it takes’ players who can play both wideout and slotback. He’s also got an enviable ability to not only live in the moment, but appreciate every nanosecond of it.

An example that sums up his personality perfectly:

“I was on a hike yesterday with my mom and thinking back to the Grey Cup game,” he said. “I was telling her that it still seems weird that we were there and we won. I had so much adrenaline, so much focus. But I can hardly even remember the day. It was kind of like a dream, but it was so cool we were in that position, in that moment. It only happens once a year, it’s a slim moment of time to be in one place and it’s difficult to get to there. And then we were there and we won… it’s just so cool.

“Thinking back to three years ago and the first time I was in the room and hearing Coach O’Shea talk about winning the Cup, being a team and what it means… it was so cool to see that team progress and grow, myself grow in my role and progress.

“It really is cool journey, dude,” Wolitarsky added. “Football is a journey, especially at this level with people coming and going to the team, the ups and downs of a year and the length of the season. It’s amazing what you can do with literal strangers over six months. It’s incredible.”

Edited by GCn20

a fluff piece and of course a player will say nice things in press after the fact...What player wouldn't? What's he supposed to say...Yeah I signed here tho i wasnt happy and originally believed I played my last game here? Gimme a break. Guess nothing could change in a month (good or bad in player talks/feelings)....friends/teammates influencing him to rethink...never could happens eh?...Just always the way you pre-determine and thats a fact....Friggin fool that really proves nothing after the fact

But prior to that he was not happy...Guess he was a liar then when he said it to multiple people but really who cares...I know the back stories...u dont...just move on and spread more of your credibility on different topic now..Cause your credibility Guru guy and we all know it ...we so blessed lol

And an article describing him as a player and person really says nothing nobody didn't know already.

6 hours ago, Booch said:

and one dimensional Jones...

Somewhere Nate is going on a rant referring to him as Special Delivery Jones....

13 hours ago, Brandon said:

Somewhere Nate is going on a rant referring to him as Special Delivery Jones....

Nate must be ancient by now.

Old senior man with grey hair and long beard wearing striped tshirt pointing unhappy to pimple on forehead, ugly infection of. Blackhead. acne and skin problem. Ugly old man stock images, royalty-free photos and pictures

56 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Nate must be ancient by now.

Old senior man with grey hair and long beard wearing striped tshirt pointing unhappy to pimple on forehead, ugly infection of. Blackhead. acne and skin problem. Ugly old man stock images, royalty-free photos and pictures

He's around 67 according the article that was in the Free Press about him a couple years ago.

17 minutes ago, bigg jay said:

He's around 67 according the article that was in the Free Press about him a couple years ago.

Wait what? A free press article? About Nasty Nate?

24 minutes ago, Atomic said:

Wait what? A free press article? About Nasty Nate?

He started a poetry group in the 55+ building he lives in and I guess that was newsworthy.

Incorporating verse – Winnipeg Free Press

3 minutes ago, Rich said:

Often reluctant to post "real life" things for peoples privacy. As much as Nate was a pain in the ass as a mod, he was certainly entertaining and still a vivid memory for those of us who have been around these boards for a long time. Pretty sure this is him.

https://passages.winnipegfreepress.com/passage-details/id-332779/BAY_MORRIS

That individual was 76 when they passed and Nate would be about 67 according to the 2024 article I linked. Also looks like he was recently on the radio talking about his poetry so I think he's still alive and kicking.

Turning poetry into music - with the help of artificial Intelligence | The Weekend Morning Show (Manitoba) | On Demand | CBC Listen

10 minutes ago, bigg jay said:

He started a poetry group in the 55+ building he lives in and I guess that was newsworthy.

Incorporating verse – Winnipeg Free Press

To go with his book "Let me put my poems in you" ? lol

8 minutes ago, Rich said:

Often reluctant to post "real life" things for peoples privacy. As much as Nate was a pain in the ass as a mod, he was certainly entertaining and still a vivid memory for those of us who have been around these boards for a long time. Pretty sure this is him.

https://passages.winnipegfreepress.com/passage-details/id-332779/BAY_MORRIS

I quite enjoyed his postings and his tangents...Almost need more Nate's

14 minutes ago, Booch said:

To go with his book "Let me put my poems in you" ? lol

I quite enjoyed his postings and his tangents...Almost need more Nate's

Time for A.I. Nate to make an appearence...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.