Bombers @ Not-So-LOLks: The GDT
- Replies 827
- Views 10k
- Created
- Last Reply
Top Posters In This Topic
-
wbbfan 94 posts
-
Booch 78 posts
-
bustamente 73 posts
-
JuranBoldenRules 58 posts
Most Popular Posts
-
daniels with the down field speed of a fully loaded cement mixer
-
I can live with the PI on Kelly but the RTP on ZC has to be called or overturned by the CC
-
It’s like when MOS had Andrew, Biggie, etc running the room he just went totally hands off and never went back to actually coaching. He did some dumb **** with the roster his whole time here, but at l
Elks are not so LOLks as they once were... But I still believe they're overrated. They go as Justin Rankin goes. I do believe they're beatable.
Having said that, I don't think the Bombers are necessarily a very good team. We've sadly shown that too many times so far this season.
But, as always, I live on a hope and a prayer... For two points our way, no matter how it looks. Just find a way to win.