Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2026 CFL Around The League (Not Bombers Specific)

With Rookie Camps getting underway Wednesday, it's time to talk about the 2026 CFL season!

  • Replies 1.4k
  • Views 39.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • 3DownNation DAZN hires Chris Streveler as CFL, NFL analyst - 3DownNation Chris Streveler has been hired by DAZN as a CFL and NFL analyst, creator, and on-air personality, the streaming service announc

  • 17to85
    17to85

    No I don't

  • JuranBoldenRules
    JuranBoldenRules

    Heard yesterday morning out of Regina a Rider player had been in a wreck and that it was likely the Rider players fault, didn't know who until afternoon. Then a lot of locals went off on a "brown guy

Featured Replies

12 minutes ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

Probably the most blatant nut shot I've seen since Kerwin Bell'd himself.

watching that never gets old hahahah

28 minutes ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

Probably the most blatant nut shot I've seen since Kerwin Bell'd himself.

Fred Stamps right now:

believe-me-i-know-how-that-feels-randy-m

2 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

That is a joke. I hope Haggerty gets sued or someone takes him out.

Both

4 hours ago, GCn20 said:

That's how neutered the CFL is when handing out suspensions. Hagerty might get the Moreno treatment yet.

Given the circumstances, not sure "neutered" is the right word here...

Edited by kelownabomberfan

On 2026-09-14 at 9:34 AM, Bigblue204 said:

This is where I think the average age of this site comes in to play a bit. Young people aren't paying for cable, they aren't paying for every single subscription etc. I know that it sucks that the CFL is going on multiple services....but quite literally every single major pro league is. NFL/NHL/NBA/MLB etc etc. That's the reality of todays sports world. But back to my original point. Young people are using every thing they can to not pay for services, or to pay as little as possible. Keeping the CFL on ONLY cable TV was a death sentence. Young fans (20-25yr olds) don't have cable.

If getting DAZN is a major problem for people, I get it. But there are ways around it. I cut cable earlier this summer and switched my internet to Rogers. I'm paying $55 a month for internet and I got an IPTV service that is $12 a month. though it's paid in full. So my monthly bill has been cut in half from when I had cable. Then take into account that I no longer need a Netflix subscription/apple/disney/crave etc etc etc....and the savings are real. And I haven't missed a single CFL game, and this past weekend had access to far more NFL games than when I just had bell or shaw. Young people (younger than me) know even more ways to get around the price gouging.

The idea that DAZN is going to push away the younger market is detached from reality. Cable pushes them away.

I will concede cable pushes them away, but previously you could just ge tsn+ and get access to 100% of the games.

Having one season on two separate streaming platforms is silly... it is hard enough to attract fans why would you make it harder for them to watch the games like that?

3 hours ago, Eternal optimist said:

I will concede cable pushes them away, but previously you could just ge tsn+ and get access to 100% of the games.

Having one season on two separate streaming platforms is silly... it is hard enough to attract fans why would you make it harder for them to watch the games like that?

$500 mill

On 2026-09-14 at 9:34 AM, Bigblue204 said:

This is where I think the average age of this site comes in to play a bit. Young people aren't paying for cable, they aren't paying for every single subscription etc. I know that it sucks that the CFL is going on multiple services....but quite literally every single major pro league is. NFL/NHL/NBA/MLB etc etc. That's the reality of todays sports world. But back to my original point. Young people are using every thing they can to not pay for services, or to pay as little as possible. Keeping the CFL on ONLY cable TV was a death sentence. Young fans (20-25yr olds) don't have cable.

If getting DAZN is a major problem for people, I get it. But there are ways around it. I cut cable earlier this summer and switched my internet to Rogers. I'm paying $55 a month for internet and I got an IPTV service that is $12 a month. though it's paid in full. So my monthly bill has been cut in half from when I had cable. Then take into account that I no longer need a Netflix subscription/apple/disney/crave etc etc etc....and the savings are real. And I haven't missed a single CFL game, and this past weekend had access to far more NFL games than when I just had bell or shaw. Young people (younger than me) know even more ways to get around the price gouging.

The idea that DAZN is going to push away the younger market is detached from reality. Cable pushes them away.

You're paying $55 a month for Rogers internet? Do you still have dial up? They haven't had that price in many years.

12 hours ago, MrFreakzilla said:

You're paying $55 a month for Rogers internet? Do you still have dial up? They haven't had that price in many years.

If you bundle things with them and look for right right promos, you can get a pretty good deal.

I pay $61 for internet, taxes in. $44 for my cell plan which includes 100GB of data.

14 hours ago, MrFreakzilla said:

You're paying $55 a month for Rogers internet? Do you still have dial up? They haven't had that price in many years.

No I just got it this year. I dont know what to tell ya, thats the price im paying

Ottawa 4 seconds away from a win against Calgary. 62 yard kick coming for Calgary

And he makes 62 for the win. Ottawa loses again

Right now I have internet through Rogers and it is the 1.5 GB/s plan and its $80? My work pays $75 of it so that is pretty great. Costco has pretty good deals if you go to their kiosk in warehouse.

My wife and I have cell phones through Fido as well... not sure the Data limit but it might as well be unlimited and it is $80/month for both of us.

20 hours ago, brett_c_b said:

Ottawa 4 seconds away from a win against Calgary. 62 yard kick coming for Calgary

And he makes 62 for the win. Ottawa loses again

There should be an asterisk attached when a kicker gets a massive assist from hurricane force winds. So, Dinwiddie won the toss & deferred to thge second half giving the wind to the Stamps in the fourth? What an idiot.

2 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

There should be an asterisk attached when a kicker gets a massive assist from hurricane force winds. So, Dinwiddie won the toss & deferred to thge second half giving the wind to the Stamps in the fourth? What an idiot.

He's running out of people to blame. Last week, it was the refs, this week it'll be Mother Nature.

17 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

There should be an asterisk attached when a kicker gets a massive assist from hurricane force winds. So, Dinwiddie won the toss & deferred to thge second half giving the wind to the Stamps in the fourth? What an idiot.

A lot of coaches seem to have prioritized possessions over 2nd half choice/wind in recent years. Problem with that philosophy up here is how much longer the last 3 minutes of each half are with stop time. The margin between winning and losing in like 90% of games is so slim so having the ball first doesn't really give advantage with the timing rules as much as having wind in the long quarters might.

On 2026-09-19 at 9:58 PM, ShyGuy said:

Right now I have internet through Rogers and it is the 1.5 GB/s plan and its $80? My work pays $75 of it so that is pretty great. Costco has pretty good deals if you go to their kiosk in warehouse.

My wife and I have cell phones through Fido as well... not sure the Data limit but it might as well be unlimited and it is $80/month for both of us.

I have the, My Rogers Xfinity Internet Starter 100 (Rogers Xfinity Gateway rental included) plan. And it's $56 a month, with the discount of auto withdrawal/ebills.

36 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

A lot of coaches seem to have prioritized possessions over 2nd half choice/wind in recent years. Problem with that philosophy up here is how much longer the last 3 minutes of each half are with stop time. The margin between winning and losing in like 90% of games is so slim so having the ball first doesn't really give advantage with the timing rules as much as having wind in the long quarters might.

The philosophy that Bud Grant had was to take the wind, if you have the opportunity, from the get go....He always said that the predictability of just what the wind was going to do during a game was 'changeable' at best...so take it initially and go from there....That worked out alright for him

9 hours ago, Stickem said:

The philosophy that Bud Grant had was to take the wind, if you have the opportunity, from the get go....He always said that the predictability of just what the wind was going to do during a game was 'changeable' at best...so take it initially and go from there....That worked out alright for him

Except for 1964

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.