Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2026 CFL Around The League (Not Bombers Specific)

With Rookie Camps getting underway Wednesday, it's time to talk about the 2026 CFL season!

  • Replies 1.4k
  • Views 39.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • 3DownNation DAZN hires Chris Streveler as CFL, NFL analyst - 3DownNation Chris Streveler has been hired by DAZN as a CFL and NFL analyst, creator, and on-air personality, the streaming service announc

  • 17to85
    17to85

    No I don't

  • JuranBoldenRules
    JuranBoldenRules

    Heard yesterday morning out of Regina a Rider player had been in a wreck and that it was likely the Rider players fault, didn't know who until afternoon. Then a lot of locals went off on a "brown guy

Featured Replies

10 minutes ago, Booch said:

Football in Quebec is a pretty big deal actually...Done right I can see it being pretty successful and a natural rivalry now for the Als and prob bring a lot of excitement for a labour day back to back experience there

Have them wear Hab and Nordique jerseys for a few games. That will get things going. :-)

Edited by HardCoreBlue

Lauther...who the riders cut and the have to make a deal for him...Great moves...I don't think we've done anything as stupid as that ....wait a minute, I may be incorrect

2 minutes ago, Stickem said:

Lauther...who the riders cut and the have to make a deal for him...Great moves...I don't think we've done anything as stupid as that ....wait a minute, I may be incorrect

We do our stupid stuff in the games...prep leading up to the games..and post game assessing as to what went wrong and how to fix

29 minutes ago, Stickem said:

Lauther...who the riders cut and the have to make a deal for him...Great moves...I don't think we've done anything as stupid as that ....wait a minute, I may be incorrect

a fifth round pick isn't a massive stupidity tax, though.

On 2026-09-25 at 8:24 AM, wbbfan said:

Was he an old guy? Quebec has become extremely secular, and their use of curse words now is more representative of that and of how forbidden it was for older generations. Its a pretty interesting culture. My wife's family is Québécois, and French is her first language and the culture of younger generations here is much closer to the quebecois then it has been in the past.

I'm actually headed to QC in a couple of weeks, and I'm pretty excited; I love the old parts of Quebec.

Interesting that you said "Quebecois". On my facebook Group page, "CFL History", I did a bio on French Canadian qb (Luc Tousignant) who played for the Montreal Concordes inn either 1982 or 83. I referred to him as the first Quebecos qb to ever start a CFL game. I got roasted by a pretty large number of members that were offended by the word, Quebecois. "He's not Quebecois. HE'S FRENCH CANADIAN!!!!" they ranted!! People were upset. Mostly from Southern Ontario & some from Quebec. From Manitoba west, I don't think anyone cared.

Edited by SpeedFlex27

15 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Interesting that you said "Quebecois". On my facebook Group page, "CFL History", I did a bio on French Canadian qb (Luc Tousignant) who played for the Montreal Concordes inn either 1982 or 83. I referred to him as the first Quebecos qb to ever start a CFL game. I got roasted by a pretty large number of members that were offended by the word, Quebecois. "He's not Quebecois. HE'S FRENCH CANADIAN!!!!" they ranted!! People were upset. Mostly from Southern Ontario & some from Quebec. From Manitoba west, I don't think anyone cared.

franco manitoban community would agree with the separation of québécois, so would new brunswick.

I live in a french manitoba community, and work with some businesses in quebec a lot. The difference warrants notation imo. The Quebecois are their own thing that’s for sure.

The one thing you can be sure of, when you mix french canadian and Québécois, a fight is bound to happen.

Edited by wbbfan

Strevs on the best and worst places to play in the CFL...

17 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

Strevs on the best and worst places to play in the CFL...

Actually a pretty solid list.

That guy is a straight shooter with upper management potential

46 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

Actually a pretty solid list.

That guy is a straight shooter with upper management potential

oooh...yeah...I'm going to have to go ahead and sort of....disagree with you there....yeah....

21 hours ago, wbbfan said:

franco manitoban community would agree with the separation of québécois, so would new brunswick.

I live in a french manitoba community, and work with some businesses in quebec a lot. The difference warrants notation imo. The Quebecois are their own thing that’s for sure.

The one thing you can be sure of, when you mix french canadian and Québécois, a fight is bound to happen.

The fight is real.

3 hours ago, kelownabomberfan said:

giphy.webp

34 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

giphy.webp

May be a graphic of text

Good on B.C

Be the last we see of him ever..was a marginal end of roster guy at best.

Can't see a team bringing him in

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

4 hours ago, Booch said:

Good on B.C

Be the last we see of him ever..was a marginal end of roster guy at best.

Can't see a team bringing him in

Buck says the Lions aren't a dirty team.

15 hours ago, kelownabomberfan said:

Has the O'Shea regime ever cut a player who started several games?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.