Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2026 CFL Around The League (Not Bombers Specific)

With Rookie Camps getting underway Wednesday, it's time to talk about the 2026 CFL season!

  • Replies 1.4k
  • Views 39.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • 3DownNation DAZN hires Chris Streveler as CFL, NFL analyst - 3DownNation Chris Streveler has been hired by DAZN as a CFL and NFL analyst, creator, and on-air personality, the streaming service announc

  • 17to85
    17to85

    No I don't

  • JuranBoldenRules
    JuranBoldenRules

    Heard yesterday morning out of Regina a Rider player had been in a wreck and that it was likely the Rider players fault, didn't know who until afternoon. Then a lot of locals went off on a "brown guy

Featured Replies

Dinwiddie is such a loser. Blaming everybody around him except for himself. Sorry pal you’re the head coach and general manager. It all starts with you. The un necessary remarks are so classless. The stress test reveals a lot, and he’s just an angry bully at this point.

Edited by Arnold_Palmer

Dinwiddie looks like he was at a smoking party in Kramers apartment, what the hell happened to him?

2 hours ago, JohnnyAbonny said:

Dinwiddie looks like he was at a smoking party in Kramers apartment, what the hell happened to him?

Edited by SpeedFlex27

46 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

Does anybody else suspect that Dinwiddie is going through a lot of personal issues and should take time off to deal with them?

yeah...since 2022 he has degraded in a huge way visually....something is definitely going on there...dont like to assume or create rumours but he has a lot of the classic signs of someone who likes to have a few drinky poo's

Riders added KSB, Emilus, and Tevaughn Campbell to the 6-game today.

Riders probably taking the crown of worst receiver corps right now.

They are going to trot out K. Johnson, Duncan-Bisby, Johnson III, Mimbs, Wiebe and Djete against the Redblacks.

Edited by ShyGuy

36 minutes ago, ShyGuy said:

Riders added KSB, Emilus, and Tevaughn Campbell to the 6-game today.

Riders probably taking the crown of worst receiver corps right now.

They are going to trot out K. Johnson, Duncan-Bisby, Johnson III, Mimbs, Wiebe and Djete against the Redblacks.

And they'll still win.

1 hour ago, ShyGuy said:

Riders probably taking the crown of worst receiver corps right now.

They are going to trot out K. Johnson, Duncan-Bisby, Johnson III, Mimbs, Wiebe and Djete against the Redblacks.

And their backup rb.

Keesean Johnson will be getting 20 targets.

1 hour ago, ShyGuy said:

Riders added KSB, Emilus, and Tevaughn Campbell to the 6-game today.

Riders probably taking the crown of worst receiver corps right now.

They are going to trot out K. Johnson, Duncan-Bisby, Johnson III, Mimbs, Wiebe and Djete against the Redblacks.

Baker is a piece of work.

4 hours ago, ShyGuy said:

Riders added KSB, Emilus, and Tevaughn Campbell to the 6-game today. Riders probably taking the crown of worst receiver corps right now.

They are going to trot out K. Johnson, Duncan-Bisby, Johnson III, Mimbs, Wiebe and Djete against the Redblacks.

Bombers have that locked up.

27 minutes ago, Tracker said:

Bombers have that locked up.

This is a crazy take. Bombers have 3 guys on pace for a 1000 yards. They are missing a superstar receiver/big guy that can go up and get it but it’s not at terrible receiver

8 hours ago, Booch said:

yeah...since 2022 he has degraded in a huge way visually....something is definitely going on there...dont like to assume or create rumours but he has a lot of the classic signs of someone who likes to have a few drinky poo's

As far as I know... it's a myth that drinking causes the big red nose. That being said... I've seen lots of heavy drinkers with the big red nose and unless he has some late stage skin condition... something must be up.

The erratic behaviour is either that he is quick to action... or maybe he's high strung and paranoid? Who knows?

53 minutes ago, blue85gold said:

This is a crazy take. Bombers have 3 guys on pace for a 1000 yards. They are missing a superstar receiver/big guy that can go up and get it but it’s not at terrible receiver

Ok, but 1000 yards is only 55 yards per game. You would think at least one of our guys could demand a little more attention than that. The fact that we A) don't have a guy who can produce more than 60 yards per game and B) Don't have a QB that can utilize multiple average receivers like a Trevor Harris is one of the leading factors to our offensive struggles.

14 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Ok, but 1000 yards is only 55 yards per game. You would think at least one of our guys could demand a little more attention than that. The fact that we A) don't have a guy who can produce more than 60 yards per game and B) Don't have a QB that can utilize multiple average receivers like a Trevor Harris is one of the leading factors to our offensive struggles.

Pokey and Demski are both averaging more than 60.

I think we’ve got the QBs that can spread it around. Problem is our offensive scheme is ****

28 minutes ago, blue85gold said:

Pokey and Demski are both averaging more than 60.

I think we’ve got the QBs that can spread it around. Problem is our offensive scheme is ****

I agree with that too.

1 hour ago, Jesse said:

I agree with that too.

I agree with your agree

1 hour ago, Booch said:

I agree with your agree

agreeing to agree with the agree.

I think even the bombers agree at this point

17 hours ago, wbbfan said:

agreeing to agree with the agree.

I think even the bombers agree at this point

Not the ones who make the decisions, apparently.

On 2026-08-06 at 5:19 PM, Brandon said:

As far as I know... it's a myth that drinking causes the big red nose. That being said... I've seen lots of heavy drinkers with the big red nose and unless he has some late stage skin condition... something must be up.

The erratic behaviour is either that he is quick to action... or maybe he's high strung and paranoid? Who knows?

Cocaine will give the Rudolph effect as well. Just saying.

10 hours ago, GCn20 said:

Cocaine will give the Rudolph effect as well. Just saying.

I know more about the alcoholic nose than you know. My family had more than its share of alcoholics with my father & three of my uncles. I've seen it all my life. It seems to strike every second generation. The first generation drinks like crazy & we experienced all the misery, shame, anger & unhapiness that comes with it. I know from trading stories with my cousins. Second generation (me) sees the carnage & stays away from alcohol. Doesn't mean I didn't drink but I always respected alcohol. The third generation having never lived with a crazy alcoholic... drink... & those addictive genes kick in making them raging alcoholics. Some also became drug addicts as well which was a hundred times worse.

The red nose is a by product of alcoholism & now add on drug abuse in the third generation. Everyone who chronically drank for decades in my family had one. Also red blotches on their faces which is also a tell tale sign. as well. My uncle in Regina, his nose was huge. His face had cherry red blotches.

For Dinwiddie & his family. I hope he isn't an alcoholic. Hard to judge seeing someone on tv. Don't forget coaches are out in the hot sun all spring, summer & fall which damages skin over time.

https://www.addictionresource.net/alcohol/alcoholic-nose/

Edited by SpeedFlex27

22 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

I know more about the alcoholic nose than you know. My family had more than its share of alcoholics with my father & three of my uncles. I've seen it all my life. It seems to strike every second generation. The first generation drinks like crazy & we experienced all the misery, shame, anger & unhapiness that comes with it. I know from trading stories with my cousins. Second generation (me) sees the carnage & stays away from alcohol. Doesn't mean I didn't drink but I always respected alcohol. The third generation having never lived with a crazy alcoholic... drink... & those addictive genes kick in making them raging alcoholics. Some also became drug addicts as well which was a hundred times worse.

The red nose is a by product of alcoholism & now add on drug abuse in the third generation. Everyone who chronically drank for decades in my family had one. Also red blotches on their faces which is also a tell tale sign. as well. My uncle in Regina, his nose was huge. His face had cherry red blotches.

For Dinwiddie & his family. I hope he isn't an alcoholic. Hard to judge seeing someone on tv. Don't forget coaches are out in the hot sun all spring, summer & fall which damages skin over time.

https://www.addictionresource.net/alcohol/alcoholic-nose/

Everything I read is that it's a myth that booze causes the red nose.

stamps cut de shaun peterson, i’d bring him in for a look, he’s a gooder.

9 hours ago, wbbfan said:

stamps cut de shaun peterson, i’d bring him in for a look, he’s a gooder.

I agree

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.