Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2026 Bombers Season

  • Replies 2.4k
  • Views 85.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • For shits and giggles and the reminiscing of Nasty Nate in the other thread, I used MBB posting history and ChatGPT to get a Nate style commentary on the season to date. Enjoy folks, all meant for som

  • sweep the leg
    sweep the leg

    some thoughts, with the usual caveats about limited reps, one day, etc Penner from the Rifles fits in during skelly, rec drills, etc. the problem today was they did a tonne of sts blocking drills and

  • Atomic
    Atomic

    Collaros back at practice today. Dru Brown still taking first team reps.

Featured Replies

53 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

Welcome to MBB.

angelo-mosca-joe-kapp.gif

What a lot of people don't know is that Kapp had a jar of peanut butter in his paw when he laid one on the old wrestler....Never was a rematch as I think the senior homes wouldn't allow it and provide a day pass for either

1 hour ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

Mike Hawk is what I would suggest.

I wonder if Mike Hawk knows Mike Hunt?

Schitts Creek Goodbye GIF by CBC

1 hour ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

Mike Hawk is what I would suggest.

have you seen Mike Hawk?

1 hour ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Bryant is old, Walby is even older. Why don't we call him up?

At least we don't draft dead guys... Yet.

5 hours ago, wbbfan said:

Generally, you can't just dig up global players of value mid-season. That said we did just miss out on a good rotational global DL. But this looks more like a bolster the back end of the teams roster.

Its just another example of lazy work here, and a HC and who knows if the GM is part of it, but guys who cling to, and look at the past achievements of players to justify being here, or bringing back...or continuing to play them...Osh even said it himself in an article defending someone...cant recall who now but take your pick "you look back at their film from yrs ago and see the sucess they had" for justifying why they are here and starting

Key words in that quip..."Look back"..."years ago"..."had".... kinda like his coaching success/career...so it does all kinda make sense

When I was a kid I had a sweet hawk man action figure

  • Author
1 hour ago, 17to85 said:

When I was a kid I had a sweet hawk man action figure

That ******* so checks out....

8 hours ago, GCn20 said:

Something I'm calling him. Scanning every post from 100 feet above waiting to swoop in and pounce.

Someone who didn't take themselves so seriously might not have felt the need to swoop in at all HawkMan. Pot kettle. Maybe you just don't see how condescending you come off when you do crap like that? That is rich that you come in and make condescending post after condescending post, and never really post other than to do so, and then suggest the reaction to it is condescending. LMAO. Good lord Mike Hawk do you have no self awareness about how you come off on here with posts like that or why others might be fed up with it and start calling you Hawk Man or Mike Hawk? We've gone around this mulberry bush Mike, why not talk football once in a while instead of showing up to do drive bys on posters you don't like? Anyone who looks at your post history can see actual football conversation from you without potshots attached or as the sole purpose of your post is rare. Condescending thy name is Mike Hawk. Unless you are seriously suggesting the intent of your post was solely to point out my mistake without being a **** about it, but anyone reading the way you did it can see that wasn't the case.

lol all I can really say to this is I hope one day you realize that it’s not just me laughing and shaking my head at you. It’s most of us.

other than that, I ain’t reading all of that so I’m sorry you feel whatever way you feel

2 hours ago, 17to85 said:

When I was a kid I had a sweet hawk man action figure

alan alda canon GIFMy favorite MASH character.

4 hours ago, Mike said:

lol all I can really say to this is I hope one day you realize that it’s not just me laughing and shaking my head at you. It’s most of us.

other than that, I ain’t reading all of that so I’m sorry you feel whatever way you feel

You think people are admiring you for your potshots? Not according to my PMs after I respond to them. Your ego thinks you aren't the bully on this forum...but u are.

Edited by GCn20

8 hours ago, 17to85 said:

When I was a kid I had a sweet hawk man action figure

I could draw Hawkman when I was a pre-teen.

HAWKMAN (1964 SERIES) #2 By D C Comics - Picture 1 of 1

Edited by SpeedFlex27

@Mike U fooly bully..........tee hee

19 minutes ago, Mark H. said:

More American OL please. If they're going to start 3, they need to be better.

Would the Bombers make a change even if they found a better Center? I kinda doubt it.

4 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Would the Bombers make a change even if they found a better Center? I kinda doubt it.

I suggest that the Bombers have had a center (Eli) who was better than Elsbury or his predecessor, but for reasons known only to God, he is being wasted.

46 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Would the Bombers make a change even if they found a better Center? I kinda doubt it.

40 minutes ago, Tracker said:

I suggest that the Bombers have had a center (Eli) who was better than Elsbury or his predecessor, but for reasons known only to God, he is being wasted.

I think honestly think they'd start 10 Canadians, if Eli was the starting centre.

There are a few fans who feel that Condell is doing a less than stellar job with the Bombers' offence and that he should even be fired. I agree with the first and am leaning strongly towards the second. I was baffled by his hiring, especially after his performance in his last two CFL positions in Ottawa and Hamilton. His two seasons in Ottawa (2024, 2025) as indicated by the team's record were disasters.

Here's a post from a RedBlack fan: "Condell was so predictable and ineffective. He held the team back for two seasons! There’s nothing on recent tape that justifies him getting hired so quickly. If you’re telling me Condell is the best guy Ottawa could find, then the league has totally failed at developing coaching talent."

And, his stint in Hamilton was so stellar that he was dumped mid-season with Milanovitch taking over play calling.

From a Ti-cats fan: "The change once we switched to Milanovich was instantly noticeable and a clear indication that Condell should not be calling plays." 

What were the Bombers' thinking when they hired him?

Condell was just about the most pathetic hire any CFL team could have possibly made at this point in any role since John Huard is already dead.

Nobody that has ever worked or played under that guy has anything good to say. You can tell how they are walking on egg shells with the media. He's a ******* ******* with zero self-awareness as a coach.

I would have gambled on Hogan having some time to reflect and improve on Year 1 as a play caller in the league over Condell.

Edited by JuranBoldenRules

As soon as I heard he was hired I thought 'is that the best we can do'...He was not successful back east and naturally our brain trust said to themselves ..ah what the hell he has CFL experience....Yes, someone must have said, experienced that went nowhere BUT we can turn him into an offensive genius...So he we are stuck with an incompetent and I'm going to suggest he's not the only one

Hogan was an unmitigated disaster though.

I'll never forget being up 8, in the red zone with a field goal to ice the game against Toronto.

First and 10 at their 15.

A 50/50 corner route jump ball was called. Our 5'9 receiver sterns against their 6 foot tall+ DB.

Interception.

It was the most unaware call I've ever seen, below high school level.

Condell ******* sucks but Hogan was completely incompetent on another level

Edited by Dr Zaius

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.