Site Updates

Rich

Time to stop recycling your GIFs Mike.

I have yet to use that one here until now. ;)

Actually, if we have to be honest and I can't throw anyone under the bus, I forget who suggested the morningbigblue name. Does anyone remember? Part of me wants to say it was you.

I have yet to use that one here until now. ;)

Actually, if we have to be honest and I can't throw anyone under the bus, I forget who suggested the morningbigblue name. Does anyone remember? Part of me wants to say it was you.

Sadly it wasn't me.  I believe it was Rich, since he was the first one to suggest it in our previous discussions.

I just figure since everyone really loves the name we might as well show it off a bit.  Could just get a little blurb on the front page or something.

I agree, I got the About menu up tonight.

I apologize for adding this to the thread (the other one in the general discussion area was locked) but I'm a little peeved at the administrator of another site. A person can type "Our Bombers" here but over there if you type Morning Big Blue (with or without the spaces) the board censor changes it to "that other forum". I have to say you guys have definitely taken the high road.

I apologize for adding this to the thread (the other one in the general discussion area was locked) but I'm a little peeved at the administrator of another site. A person can type "Our Bombers" here but over there if you type Morning Big Blue (with or without the spaces) the board censor changes it to "that other forum". I have to say you guys have definitely taken the high road.

That's funny. I posted there this morning to address something and I referred to our site as "that other forum" without the censor. I wonder if Colin thinks I tried to type in the name.

I've been told by a few people that there are rumblings over there that we planted that Access_Blue guy to stir **** up. I can't see why we'd want (or need) to do that.

That's funny. I posted there this morning to address something and I referred to our site as "that other forum" without the censor. I wonder if Colin thinks I tried to type in the name.

I've been told by a few people that there are rumblings over there that we planted that Access_Blue guy to stir **** up. I can't see why we'd want (or need) to do that.

dont let that poster lurks here, Mike.

I've heard that too.  Fact is, conflicting / inaccurate info from training camp has been a problem pretty much every year.

"Which practice were you watching?" is an annual question.

I happened to check out OB last night and saw people claiming that we are over-modding and shutting down threads over here.

Only real modding I've done is to shut down bashing of OB.

yup, same here.

On top of that, I hate to say it but maybe they're UNDER moderating over there. 8 of the last 9 threads with replies in them were all created by that Access_Blue guy, who is very clearly a troll.

yup, same here.

On top of that, I hate to say it but maybe they're UNDER moderating over there. 8 of the last 9 threads with replies in them were all created by that Access_Blue guy, who is very clearly a troll.

It bottles the mind as to how that poster isn't banned yet.