Game 49: @ Philadelphia Bad Feeling

4 minutes ago, Stretch said:

Too early to call this a "must win" game? A five-game slide at this point (or any point for that matter) feels like the beginning of the end.

Stupid momentum-killing All Star break. ☹️

Actually, the Jets weren't working much on good momentum heading into the all-star break. 

They'll turn it around (said rocking back and forth in fetal position).

8 minutes ago, captaincanuck12 said:

For fucks sake.  3-0 now.   Haven't scored.in over 80 mins of hockey.  And 3 ******* shots in the 1st period

Absolutely brutal effort. Can't score, when they have chances, miss the net or can't connect on passes. Defensively soft too. Again, where are their "top" players? Just invisible....

2 hours ago, HardCoreBlue said:

Obviously players have a responsibility in executing but time for the coaches to pan over game tape and make the necessary adjustments in schemes and structure cuz it may be that teams are figuring out how best to play us. 

Pulled from a story from Sportsnet:

“Normally, we’re scoring a few more goals than we are right now,” Jets coach Rick Bowness said. “Five on five, we’re still the best team in this league. Right now, we’re not scoring goals. We’re going to stay with who the Winnipeg Jets are. We’re going to keep working and we’ll pull through this.”

What do I know.

26 minutes ago, HardCoreBlue said:

Pulled from a story from Sportsnet:

“Normally, we’re scoring a few more goals than we are right now,” Jets coach Rick Bowness said. “Five on five, we’re still the best team in this league. Right now, we’re not scoring goals. We’re going to stay with who the Winnipeg Jets are. We’re going to keep working and we’ll pull through this.”

What do I know.

I agree ,they are playing tense and it seems like every mistake is ending up in their net. IF they don't pull out and end the year like last year,THEN we gotta ask the hard questions,again. I hope we pull out of this. I think we will...

21 hours ago, bb1 said:

I agree ,they are playing tense and it seems like every mistake is ending up in their net. IF they don't pull out and end the year like last year,THEN we gotta ask the hard questions,again. I hope we pull out of this. I think we will...

Five game home stand against San Jose would help lol...

Goal scoring is abysmal.....Did these guy forget how or when to shoot the puck at the net....BRUTAL.....Defence is adequate lately but our forwards stink....Guess they're showing the new guy how good we aren't....Bloody gawd awful...Lose a few more and I can see a change of some kind having to be made....exactly what that will be is anyone's guess