The 2024 Grim Reaper Thread

Iran's President & Foreign Minister dead from a helicopter crash yesterday in dense fog of the mountains of Iran. Will they blame Israel??? Israelis are saying they weren't responsible. Some people celebrating his death with fireworks & dancing in Tehran. 

12 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Iran's President & Foreign Minister dead from a helicopter crash yesterday in dense fog of the mountains of Iran. Will they blame Israel??? Israelis are saying they weren't responsible. Some people celebrating his death with fireworks & dancing in Tehran. 

Space lasers are a marvel of technology.

damn, I know Supersize me was 20 years ago but what if the effects of that did him in long term, I have seen the Doc but honestly it hasn't turned me off of McD's.....I don't think it would have taken a documentary to do that, the chicken nuggets kind of suck these days I don't care if there is white meat in it, and don't get me started on the Happy Meals they were way better when they were promoting something with Disney, hell I miss the days when McD's promoted movies (I haven't seen Where in the World is Osama Bin Laden or Supersize Me 2, oh but I did watch that Simpsons Documentary he did that commemorated it's 20th anniversary)

https://people.com/morgan-spurlock-dead-53-8653586?utm_campaign=peoplemagazine&utm_content=photo&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_term={{.ShareRef}}

Edited by iHeart

20 minutes ago, iHeart said:

damn, I know Supersize me was 20 years ago but what if the effects of that did him in long term, I have seen the Doc but honestly it hasn't turned me off of McD's.....I don't think it would have taken a documentary to do that, the chicken nuggets kind of suck these days I don't care if there is white meat in it, and don't get me started on the Happy Meals they were way better when they were promoting something with Disney, hell I miss the days when McD's promoted movies (I haven't seen Where in the World is Osama Bin Laden or Supersize Me 2, oh but I did watch that Simpsons Documentary he did that commemorated it's 20th anniversary)

https://people.com/morgan-spurlock-dead-53-8653586?utm_campaign=peoplemagazine&utm_content=photo&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_term={{.ShareRef}}

It wasn't the McDonalds. The guy was an alcoholic. And supposedly studies have tried to recreate his results from the documentary and couldn't.

1 hour ago, iHeart said:

The insanely high prices for rock bottom quality food and the constant parking of everyone in drive thru is what really pushed us away from going to McDonalds.      

Thankfully Canada does have much higher standards for food requirements ,  so what they do serve up here wouldn't be as low quality or as filled with preservatives and junk in comparison to what McD's in the States and what they had in the Super Size documentary.   I believe 100% in what he showed in the documentary is true.  All of the processed food and crap with preservatives do last a long time which can't be healthy ingesting in the long run.   

4 minutes ago, Brandon said:

The insanely high prices for rock bottom quality food and the constant parking of everyone in drive thru is what really pushed us away from going to McDonalds.      

Thankfully Canada does have much higher standards for food requirements ,  so what they do serve up here wouldn't be as low quality or as filled with preservatives and junk in comparison to what McD's in the States and what they had in the Super Size documentary.   I believe 100% in what he showed in the documentary is true.  All of the processed food and crap with preservatives do last a long time which can't be healthy ingesting in the long run.   

well there was a dvd extra where he tracked how long the food would last comparing a normal restaurant vs McD's (but he should have used the meat rather than the bun because wouldn't that go bad faster than the meat? I know the fries lasted awhile before he accidentally threw them out)

And Frosty was right 

https://thewaltdisneycompany.com/remembering-disney-legend-richard-m-sherman/

he also made a screen appearance in the end credits of Christopher Robin

he did also make one more contribution for Disney last year he was brought in to play a bit of Feed the Birds from Mary Poppins in a short bit of Once Upon a Studio (and that short scene did make me teary eyed hell the whole short made me cry)

Disney animation re-posted something from when they did Once Upon a Studio.....and if you've clicked on the Christopher Robin credits video, he had been kind of sounding like Winnie the Pooh for years)

Edited by iHeart