Game 26: @ Anaheim

iHeart

they apparently called it "reckless but not intentional". Said he planted his foot/skate, and didn't intend to go knee on knee.... I dunno. I know it's a really fast game, and **** happens in the moment because you can't change direction on a dime like that, but these things are happening way too often now...something has to be done to curb it. 

5 minutes ago, Noeller said:

they apparently called it "reckless but not intentional". Said he planted his foot/skate, and didn't intend to go knee on knee.... I dunno. I know it's a really fast game, and **** happens in the moment because you can't change direction on a dime like that, but these things are happening way too often now...something has to be done to curb it. 

They deemed it reckless. Therefore reckless means not ensuring control which needs to come with consequences intentional or not.

1 hour ago, Goalie said:

Is reckless not worse than intentional? Lol what the ****.. a dude shooting random ppl is reckless... this is just stupidity.  

Bottom line... Winnipeg gets screwed again. Just like when scheif got suspended 

Like Hustler said today, if his name was Matthews there would have been a suspension.

A suspended player can appeal a suspension (often with the assistance of the NHLPA, who care more about a player losing a paycheque via fine or suspension than a player’s health). But can an injured player  or the club appeal a non-suspension?  I think I know the answer, but would like to hear a “why not? explanation”

Edited by TrueBlue4ever

17 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

A suspended player can appeal a suspension (often with the assistance of the NHLPA, who care more about a player losing a paycheque via fine or suspension than a player’s health). But can an injured player  or the club appeal a non-suspension?  I think I know the answer, but would like to hear a “why not? explanation”

Who you appealing to? The guys who threw a dart at a board in the first place.  Perhaps the answer here is an independent party not associated with the league 

How can the league be taken seriously with ‘rulings’ like this?  It pretty much condones going after the star players and having essentially no consequences.

And acting like you know a player’s intent during one of these collisions, and basing your decision off of it, is ridiculous and insulting.

Edited by BomberBall

1 minute ago, BomberBall said:

Really bad news…. And Strome gets nothing… That seems right.

Who do the Jets call up to fill the acting void?  Lambert has been putting up some points with the Moose.  Chibrikov has too.

I want Lambert getting ice time with the Moose. No point bringing him up, IMO, just to take third-line minutes and sitting every second game. 

Just now, JCon said:

I want Lambert getting ice time with the Moose. No point bringing him up, IMO, just to take third-line minutes and sitting every second game. 

I agree, if that’s the case…. But I’d rather see him get 1st or 2nd line minutes.  I know that’s a big jump, but they need scoring and he’s no good on a checking line.