Saturday Football: Als vs RBs // Ham vs Cgy

Noeller

Als win clinches a playoff spot. Ott still technically alive but need to basically win out to get into playoffs.

Ham wants to prove last week was an aberration and not the end of a dead cat bounce uptick for them. Calgary can still catch Sask but needs to start showing more than they have been.

In short: this is likely to be a day of bad football being played by 4 teams that aren't every good (with the possible exception of Hamilton with Milanovich calling plays)

23 minutes ago, bustamente said:

Can the Red Blacks wait for Crum to develop, will they?

More like, will Crum survive? Drew Desjarlais is constantly doing his best Sukh Chungh imitation as the highest paid OL in the CFL. Amazing how some of these self percived "superstars" aren't as good as they thought they were because they play on inferior lines. The guy next to them just doesn't get the job done & they don't raise others on that line to play better. The grass is always greener... So is the money, I guess. Enjoy last place. 

13 minutes ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

This is why I love this forum. You can roll your eyes on one post, and thumb me up on the next! 😄

Your football takes are worse than bad, but there is no denying this is a HUGE get for the CFL half time show...