Saturday Football: Als vs RBs // Ham vs Cgy

Noeller

20 hours ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

This is why I love this forum. You can roll your eyes on one post, and thumb me up on the next! 😄

More like battling it out with one poster on one thread going back & forth trading barbs & then agreeing & patting him on the back in the next one. 

19 hours ago, Nolby said:

Dickenson gonna be done in Calgary

Nope. He'll be back. he's won 2 Grey Cups. What's going on in calgary isn't all his fault. A lot of politics going on behind the scenes with ownership. We used to think cal Murphy was cheap? He has nothing over Stamps owner Murray Edwards. 

3 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:. 

Nope. He'll be back. he's won 2 Grey Cups. What's going on in calgary isn't all his fault. A lot of politics going on behind the scenes with ownership. We used to think cal Murphy was cheap? He has nothing over Stamps owner Murray Edwards. 

I think Dickensen has only won one… Huff was the head coach in 08

4 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

More like battling it out with one poster on one thread going back & forth trading barbs & then agreeing & patting him on the back in the next one. 

It's gotta be a " what have you done for me lately" attitude there. Calgary is a mess, Maier isn't the answer there.

10 hours ago, bearpants said:

I think Dickensen has only won one… Huff was the head coach in 08

That's one more than Bob Dyce as a Head Coach who I expect will be fired along with his staff in a month. 

8 hours ago, Nolby said:

It's gotta be a " what have you done for me lately" attitude there. Calgary is a mess, Maier isn't the answer there.

More like Murray Edwards saying, "I don't own the stadium so I'm not putting a penny into upgrades". And,  "I want to sell the team but I get no offers so the football budget is frozen."

Edwards doesn't care about winning or losing. That's why attendance has cratered. Stamps fans have no hope. They feel totally disrespected. The Stampeders, whoever owns them is going to have a very hard time getting the fans back even if they start winning. The city doesn't care anymore. Thanks to Murray Edwards. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27