Super Saturday Als vs Argos GDT

bustamente

11 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

Sad that it probably means we're getting suitor slobbering all over the riders though.

Yeah.. I sure that's a given...and will get a healthy dose of leverage by a db....BO pressing the line ala Harris and some dumb comments trying to explain a penalty call or lack there of....likely a dumb in booth interview while neglecting the game...tho if it Murph or Strev I be ok with that 

54 minutes ago, Tracker said:

At some point, the team realized that Fajardo was never going to lead them to the promised land and essentially gave up, taking their frustration out in dumb penalties.

The Als have self destructed frequently this year.  I hate Fajjy as much as anyone else but he's far from being the reason for the issues.    Lots of character issues and questionable play calls and lots of extremely ill timed penalties.    

15 minutes ago, Brandon said:

The Als have self destructed frequently this year.  I hate Fajjy as much as anyone else but he's far from being the reason for the issues.    Lots of character issues and questionable play calls and lots of extremely ill timed penalties.    

That's a Jason Maas led team for you.