Riders at Bombers -BANJO BOWL 2023 GTD-

Nolby

1 minute ago, MOBomberFan said:

Yaaaaawn

What happened to that clown?

1 minute ago, HardCoreBlue said:

I can guarantee you ZC is telling, not asking, MOS he’s starting the 2nd half. Whether that’s accepted or not is another thing.

One more drive to stick it to em would be fine by me...we get ball to start too

This is the sweetest "beat em' at football" reaction possible by this team. Sorry but after last week, keep the TD's coming. Can we hit 70 points? ;)

(last week served the purpose of keeping the Rider coaching staff for another season, so it was worth it LOL)

Edited by IC Khari

5 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

I don’t want to hear one ******* word about roster management this upcoming week. 

Well it’s not the upcoming week next. Soo, damn shame that we haven’t managed the roster better so we could have a guy like Habba on the dl to rotate when things get late and dirty.  

Just now, HardCoreBlue said:

With respect, nope. We don’t want anything positive with this loss for the Riders to the final whistle.

At least we won't have to hear about TSN yapping about Dolegala no more...was getting praise for 2 wins that really he wasn't key in

Just now, Mark F said:

panel highlight... Barker almost blurted out you "better  fuccing bring your"

lol.... naylor guffawed

That was funny tho...haha...big boy pants or go home in a body bag

Just now, HardCoreBlue said:

Barker is genuinely insane.

He actually cracks me up and I quite enjoy him

Again, when the offense stays on the field and gives the D tons of rest, then the extra rotation on the line isn't as big of a deal. But in close games, where the D has to play a bunch, then yes, we need a better roster build to give the D adequate rest. Last week wouldn't have been an issue if the offense could stay on the field.