Orange Team I'd like to see lose this week against Green Team I'd like to see lose Game Thread

rebusrankin

yup....his accuracy isnt there, and thats 90 percent what Bane was fed...short passes....and he isn't the body type receiver to win many of the duck Dolegala will be chucking up....and just wait till he faces pressure, and some bigger lineman.....will be really ugly

15 minutes ago, Mike said:

That arc he puts on the ball is going to be praised by colour commentators because it “looks” so nice but once they start to realize it’s easy as hell to pick those off, the shine will wear off quick. They were all stunned by how pretty Emilus’ catch was yesterday, but in reality, they overlooked how he was basically playing DB on that ball because it was such an ugly throw.

The arc on that throw was crazy. Sayles just chunked it hard. Should of been an INT

10 minutes ago, blue85gold said:

The arc on that throw was crazy. Sayles just chunked it hard. Should of been an INT

Peter's as well on the other Emilus catch too, not sure what he was doing and pooched it too, trying to swat at it....think was more surprised how it hung there than anything...next time out those will be picks, or knockdowns

46 minutes ago, Stickem said:

The rider passing game is adequate....not earth shattering but the running game is non-existent....Wait till the cold weather and the run game becomes more of a priority.....I see a lot of problems when your offence becomes a one trick pony

Morrow gets stuffed for no gain...or losses of 2 to 5 yards way too often to be a legit back...that and he has suspect hands to be an extended run play with a screen or a dump off...averages 4 yards a carry and has had 3 games with more than 80 yards....Yeah their oline sucks balls....but still.....gotta be better, and with a crappy line like that....u need a bull like BO or Standback....who can power thru tackles

I'm not sure if the Riders have a crap d-line or if BC's o-line was fantastic but numerous times Adams had zero pressure on him and all the time in the world to make his throws.   I'd like to see how he performs with a steady stream of pressure on him.   

13 hours ago, 17to85 said:

It'll all be better once Trevor Harris is healthy next year!

yup....all their injuries...apparently they only team hit with them...thats why they suck....no.... it's no depth....thats why u suck.....and lousy coaches

14 hours ago, Geebrr said:

Not might.

Mathematically it would eliminate Calgary and Edmonton with 3 wins. They’ve both lost the season series and Calgary would need 9 more wins with only 8 games left. 

I was talking about the Riders... officially they have to win 4 games to eliminate Edmonton and 6 games (or 5 if they win the tie-break) to eliminate Calgary... but 3 more wins would probably be enough