Bombers @ redblacks GDT - Week 6

2 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

Leagues leading rusher and probably the best pass blocker and he’s a 25 year old Canadian. He’d start for most teams in the league instantly. 

Agree...plus i.bet he has one best set of hands out of backfield too...it's just we don't rely on that

And people moan our online sucks...so then a sub par RB shouldn't be leading the league...no?

4 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

Leagues leading rusher and probably the best pass blocker and he’s a 25 year old Canadian. He’d start for most teams in the league instantly. 

I'm just saying that he can't do a lot of things other backs can do. He's straight ahead runner. Not explosive. He gives you power. What you see is what you get. They use McCrae on the outside plays. So, it works, I guess.

Back in the day, when they used 2 backs in the backfield Brady would be a fullback. McCrae would be the halfback.

Edited by SpeedFlex27

Just now, Booch said:

Agree...plus i.bet he has one best set of hands out of backfield too...it's just we don't rely on that

And people moan our online sucks...so then a sub par RB shouldn't be leading the league...no?

Can’t have it both ways 

3 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

In some ways I hope Neufeld is injured.  Otherwise he's done.  Either way I'm not putting him out there in front of my league-best QB when I have Dobson standing there in uniform.

Could be...think Gray playing with a wrist issue too...but not blabbwred in the media..

1 minute ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

I'm just saying that he can't do a lot of things other backs can do. He's straight ahead runner. Not explosive. He gives you power. What you see is what you get. They use McCrae on the outside plays. So, it works, I guess.

What American do you want to take off to bring on an imp rb and what Canadian do you want to replace him. Cus the only way you get a back who does every thing and is fast is going imp. 

3 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

In some ways I hope Neufeld is injured.  Otherwise he's done.  Either way I'm not putting him out there in front of my league-best QB when I have Dobson standing there in uniform.

Is it Neufeld or Kolo? Either way, when do we see a change,  October?

2 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

But some backs can't do what he does either...6 of one half dozen of the others

But in cold weather playoff football some the fancy guys disappear...BO gets stronger and grinds defenders into pulp...I'd take that 

1 minute ago, Booch said:

Could be...think Gray playing with a wrist issue too...but not blabbwred in the media..

I could see that. If those guys are hurt though now is the time to give ‘em a week and get Dobson in. 
 Eli should be in either way though. Kola gets exposed one on one and is average other wise. 

Just now, rebusrankin said:

Is it Neufeld or Kolo? Either way, when do we see a change,  October?

Center...regardless what those PFF stats say...their grading system isn't what film review after a game does in the coaching room...that much I can tell u

Just now, JuranBoldenRules said:

They need to use McCrae more as a runner.  Get screen game going with Bailey too.

He does need more designed plays other than the screen. Dudes a threat with the ball in his hands. 

Just now, Geebrr said:

Poutine is disgusting 

I don’t mind it. I do prefer chill cheese fries though. 

1 minute ago, Booch said:

But some backs can't do what he does either...6 of one half dozen of the others

But in cold weather playoff football some the fancy guys disappear...BO gets stronger and grinds defenders into pulp...I'd take that 

Yeah, he's a power back for sure. That was my point. OL having issues with that Ottawa Front 3/4. That's gotta change. I saw Osh not happy with one of his OL when he came off the field. The guy just kind of went "Whatever". I didn't get the number.

2 minutes ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

giphy.gif?sfvrsn=e5e1371f_0

WTF???