Around The NHL 2023-24

Poached from TSN about the hiring of Roy as head coach for the NYI:

“His presence is extremely aggressive,” Lamoriello said, citing Roy’s success as a player and a coach. “I thought he was the right person for the job.”

This should be fun.

On 1/21/2024 at 4:45 PM, Noeller said:

Oilers and garbage human beings as reclamation projects.... Name a more iconic duo....

Why is Perry garbage? Cuz he got drunk and made a ****** of himself infront of hawks sponsors? 

it’s funny Perry is a **** but a guy like dube in Calgary taking time off for personal reasons and now Carter Hart in Philly doing the same (conveniently both members of the 2018 team Canada jr team) seem to get praised. 

43 minutes ago, JCon said:

Raped. 

We allowed to say that here ? cuz the other site protects the rapists when it’s obvious who 3 of the 5 are now. 

Dube. Hart and a guy  on a plane back from Switzerland right now. 

Edited by Goalie

2 more. Michael McLeod and cal Foote. All 5 are now known. Not technically but you gotta be naive to think it’s not these 5. 

Dube. Hart. Formenton. McLeod. Foote. 

Edited by Goalie

2 hours ago, Goalie said:

We allowed to say that here ? cuz the other site protects the rapists when it’s obvious who 3 of the 5 are now. 

Dube. Hart and a guy  on a plane back from Switzerland right now. 

I wish I had the inside scoop on this like you guys so I could join a good old pre-trial lynchin of a rapist.

7 minutes ago, GCn20 said:

I wish I had the inside scoop on this like you guys so I could join a good old pre-trial lynchin of a rapist.

Don’t be so naive and you’d understand it’s pretty obvious they are guilty. There has been 3 investigations now. 3. All 5 of these guys taking time off for personal reasons. All signs point to they raped her. Sometimes when u look at the facts that are out there and see teams put out generic statements it’s pretty obvious. 

I wasn’t in the room but a player was who didn’t participate and what he said was pretty damning. 

if I knew how to posts X links of his quotes I would. 

Edited by Goalie

48 minutes ago, Goalie said:

2 more. Michael McLeod and cal Foote. All 5 are now known. Not technically but you gotta be naive to think it’s not these 5. 

Dube. Hart. Formenton. McLeod. Foote. 

The MSM in this country is sure playing this whole episode down as of yet.