Around The NHL 2023-24

1 minute ago, JCon said:

This was pretty unequivocal. If it is what the rumours suggest, then he wears this forever. But, if not, what else could Corey Perry have done to get himself released? He's a dirty player but I don't think I've heard too many issues about his behaviour outside the locker room. 

I just wonder where the rumours came from?  

Je ne sais pas as the French would say.

5 hours ago, Rich said:

She is married, so if all this is true, do you see how that could cause a rift in the dressing room with the Blackhawks up and coming franchise player?

Hockey players screw around on their wives and with married women all of the time.   I guess they didn't want the media distraction but IMO it's not grounds for a proper termination.   I'd assume the union would get involved.         It would of been smarter for them to trade him away.   

2 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Hockey players screw around on their wives and with married women all of the time.   I guess they didn't want the media distraction but IMO it's not grounds for a proper termination.   I'd assume the union would get involved.         It would of been smarter for them to trade him away.   

When I read your posts, I'm getting a more fulsome understanding of where your threshold is when it comes to actions/words come with consequences.

15 minutes ago, Brandon said:

So, moral & ethics mean nothing. Nice to know, Perry has always been a POS as a human being anyway. He's just cementing his legacy as a douchebag. 

8 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

So, moral & ethics mean nothing. Nice to know, Perry has always been a POS as a human being anyway. He's just cementing his legacy as a douchebag. 

Lol do you really think that most athletes are loyal and faithful to their spouses?  Serious question?   

19 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

My question to you is, Do you really think the Blackhawks would get rid of Perry for not being faithful to his wife? C'mon. 

Not at all ,   I'd wager over half the players mess around on their wives.    I'd assume they had cut him for something far more serious then sleeping with someones mom.   

On 2023-11-29 at 10:50 PM, Brandon said:

Not at all ,   I'd wager over half the players mess around on their wives.    I'd assume they had cut him for something far more serious then sleeping with someones mom.   

More serious? Sleeping with a teammate's mother?? If that were true & players were packing that player who did that would be dead.  

21 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

whatever he did, all I could say is it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy...lol...er I meant "bigger ******-bag".  

You know, I remember a few year's back when we played Anaheim in that playoff loss. Some people were offended when posters referred to Corey Perry as Katie. 

• 2 weeks later...