CFL - 2023 Regular Season - Discussion Thread

JCon

Hate to see that on any player...just awful

But maybe in a way a good thing cause really he wasn't the future there...a d save for a few drives...has been remarkably Harris like..which just doesn't get it done..maybe someone there will Faj it

3 minutes ago, greenrider55 said:

Craig. Do the math man. Lauther has already had accuracy issues all year, and he’s got a hamstring issue. 

Again your management and coaching rears it's awesomeness...it's hurt u guys huge last 3 yrs 

1 minute ago, bustamente said:

Fine might not be the starter for long

Sask is literally screwed now

I saw someone saying CFL attendance peaked in 2007.... Just as a curiosity, here were the starting QBs in 2007 versus today.... I don't think I'm just being nostalgic when I say those were the good old days....

Pierce, Burris, Ray, Joseph, Glenn, Allen, Maas, Calvillo

AdamsJr, Maier, Cornelius, Harris, Collaros, Kelly, BLM, Masoli, Fajardo

And now we're down BLM and Harris. It's just a bad situation for the whole league.

2 minutes ago, Atomic said:

I saw someone saying CFL attendance peaked in 2007.... Just as a curiosity, here were the starting QBs in 2007 versus today.... I don't think I'm just being nostalgic when I say those were the good old days....

Pierce, Burris, Ray, Joseph, Glenn, Allen, Maas, Calvillo

AdamsJr, Maier, Cornelius, Harris, Collaros, Kelly, BLM, Masoli, Fajardo

And now we're down BLM and Harris. It's just a bad situation for the whole league.

2007 basically when they started televising all games no blackouts.

Generations way different too.  I doubt the stadiums are ever packed and rocking week to week like they were in old stinky half barns.

1 minute ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

2007 basically when they started televising all games no blackouts.

Generations way different too.  I doubt the stadiums are ever packed and rocking week to week like they were in old stinky half barns.

True, not saying it's purely QB play. There are plenty of factors. It's just interesting to look back at the product then vs. now.