Week 11 Non Back to Back Champions Games

Geebrr

2 hours ago, Jesse said:

As much as we've made fun of the East this season, I'm pretty convinced there wont be a cross over.

All of the Rider wins have been against the East and Edmonton. The majority of their remaining games are against us, BC, and Calgary. 

The East will gain wins against each other and keep the Riders out.

If Rourke doesn’t start next week the Riders have a chance at beating BC. But yeah going to be a tough last half of the season to make up any ground in the East or West. 

2 hours ago, Brandon said:

I just watched both games back to back...

I still can't fathom why Caleb Evans has started the last two games?  Arbuckle has shown that he can run a normal offense successfully and you keep trotting out a QB who can only run and has shown zero progress on his subpar passing from last season.    Unbelievable.     Also it was amazing watching the Ottawa defense come out and quit in the 2nd half.  

The panel including Milt were saying "FIRE THE COACH" ,  I can't see LaPo lasting any longer.  He's done and maybe he'll find work as a scout or something someday.  Who is going to hire him as an OC or coach again?  My prediction... Jason Maas HC of the RedBlacks in 2023.  

Litre the RB from the elks reminds me of Josh Ranek,  guy is gritty and grinds for extra yards.

For the 2nd game I never thought I'd see the day where Glenn Suitor gave up on Fajardo.   I can't see how that fan base will tolerate any more bad starts from the guy.   The knee brace excuse isn't cutting it, the dude can't throw for ****.   It's laughable at how bad he is,  Fine isn't anything great at all but at least he can drop back and physically throw a 50/50 ball to the receiver.   

Marino trying to headshot Lucky was dirty... good on the panel for calling him out on that weak interview that he did earlier this week.   Marino is going to get run out of this league this year.  

Absolutely sucks that Rourke is hurt, that looked bad.  The guy was going to be the MOP and was becoming a superstar that this league needs.   Hopefully the injury isn't long term,  O Connor looked stone-foot and I can't imagine him doing well against an aggressive blitz.   

O'Connor is going to be fine.  You can still be a pocket QB as long as you have accuracy.  Plus BC has the best pass blocking Oline in the CFL.

19 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Both sides of BC's lines are trash. Their OL in particular has been bad for awhile and didn't just magically get good. We made them look very average when we played them a month ago. 

Worst front 7 in the league and a terrible OL

46 minutes ago, Rod Black said:

From the documentary “Dicks of the CFL”. 

Literally the only thing he brings to the field is being dirty. 

Talentless plug 

59 minutes ago, greenrider55 said:

It actually does feel a lot like a Lyin’ Guy statement…

As for my team, I was on the road to Edmonton for the gold medal game tonight, so I didn’t have to watch a single second. God bless.

Yeah you guys are ****ed if you stick with fajardo 

Edited by Dr Zaius

18 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Chungh is pretty awful at this stage in his career...he's got the aggression but not much else.  Otherwise the rest of BC OL is pretty good with 3 imports.

BC's DL is pretty good on pass rush, questionable against run when you have guys like Menard just bull rushing from the edge.

Nathan Rourke is running for his life all game and they have the softest DL in the league 

4 hours ago, Mark F said:

is the Faj era over?

hope not, I enjoy watching him bumbling around out there, all boyish and enthused, and such.

three year contract, and  still paying desjardins so I read this a.m.

keep fans coming, or save money on contracts problem.

They have to make a move & fire LaPo or there'll be less than 10,000 fans at the next home game. Ottawa fans have really supported that team since it's inception. They deserve better than having that goofy LaPo offense along with Caleb Evans trotted out each week. Even with Massoli they weren't winning. LaPo is not a HC. He certainly should have given up the OC position to someone else as he can't do both. Darvin Adams never should have signed with Ottawa. 

46 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

Nathan Rourke is running for his life all game and they have the softest DL in the league 

Special teams is no screaming hell for the Lions either. They have a simple game plan. Just outscore everyone. That's how they win. Only one guy on the DL caught my eye last night. Interior DL #62. He is a big man & can he bull rush. He just pushed his OL blocker back right into Fajardo for the sack. Would he ever solidify the interior of our DL. 

7 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

LaPo is not a HC. He certainly should have given up the OC position to someone else as he can't do both.

He is a better OC than he is HC, but man what a low bar. It's the ego with Lapolice. He thinks his way works but God he costs teams wins all the time with his ***** play calling.

I think Lapo time as a coach in general may be done....or not seen for a while...too many failures now..and I do think yes he has an ego problem.

I feel bad for Darvin stuck with that crap again...and feel bad how it ended for him here...

BC yeah is riding the wave of out gunning lesser teams of the league...not a good plan for prolonged success...and I think too their defence is suspect...and oline is avg at best..come cold weather..and playoffs...if they havnt secured a west final then they will be one and done in playoffs