Former Bombers in NFL (and spring leagues) news

The CIS career % record holder has the potential to be one of the all time CFL greats...... If they're nurtured properly. It's all about how you handle their development. They ****** up with Arugala, likely, and I feel like they're determined not to do it again. 

7 minutes ago, Noeller said:

The CIS career % record holder has the potential to be one of the all time CFL greats...... If they're nurtured properly. It's all about how you handle their development. They ****** up with Arugala, likely, and I feel like they're determined not to do it again. 

Didn’t **** up at all

On 2022-08-25 at 3:52 PM, Tracker said:

If competition makes you wilt, you are definitely in the wrong business.

Should send that in a memo to Dan Marino, the entire  01 bombers roster, and every kicker to ever live. Member medlock in the nfl? I member. 

likely we will see the beginning of air lifts in the next two weeks. I expect edm to have 90% of a new roster worth of player changes with in a month. 

36 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

The Jets should cut Flacco and keep Strevy 

Yup... but u know that will never happen....ever...Strevs has done well... but also against 3rd and 4th stringers so is def behind 8 ball...and he gets no pensionable games credit on a PR...if he gets released he should come up for a prorated salary with an out clause in case injury occurs after season starts at some point where he could get on a roster as a backup...gets some reps and more film up here...make some cash..

The NFL pension isn't anything crazy either, it's like under $50,000 USD per year once someone is vested.  Actually kind of a joke when you think most guys on the 53 man are hauling in 7 figures.  They need to make their own investments.  Streveler has already made over $1.5 million USD in the NFL.

The bigger part of it is the 401k they get access to but obviously like any of us that means they are contributing their own income today into that, and they need to stay on the active roster to keep contributing.

5 minutes ago, Booch said:

Yup... but u know that will never happen....ever...Strevs has done well... but also against 3rd and 4th stringers so is def behind 8 ball...and he gets no pensionable games credit on a PR...if he gets released he should come up for a prorated salary with an out clause in case injury occurs after season starts at some point where he could get on a roster as a backup...gets some reps and more film up here...make some cash..

Agreed. 

Plus keep live getting reps 

1 minute ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

The NFL pension isn't anything crazy either, it's like under $50,000 USD per year once someone is vested.  Actually kind of a joke when you think most guys on the 53 man are hauling in 7 figures.  They need to make their own investments.  Streveler has already made over $1.5 million USD in the NFL.

The bigger part of it is the 401k they get access to but obviously like any of us that means they are contributing their own income today into that, and they need to stay on the active roster to keep contributing.

I think it is like half that for a guy like Strev