Week 5: Non Champs Games

Noeller

25 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

Not going to lie. I thought letting Castillo get to FA was a mistake...but looking at the way this year has gone. the Mafia seem to have made the right choice.

Also L'ks need to fire CJ now before he fucks that roster up anymore.

How did "fucks" sneak past the censorship?

Given all the positions he holds, it's going to be next to impossible to do mid-season.  That's GM, HC and DC. 

Montreal was able to makes changes because they already had people on staff to replace Khari without violating the salary cap.  Not sure the L's can do that.

22 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

Why in the world would you give Jones a 4 year deal?

Look at Jones record, he's mostly been successful wherever he's gone and he owns 4 G.C. rings.  Eventually he will turn the Elks around, but it's going to take more than 4 games to do so.

in EDM tho...he kinda walked into the perfect spot...that team won and was built prior to him puttng his brubby hands on it...then he jilted them to the Riders....and did jack all there, if anything made them more of a joke than they were, and they still struggling in some areas from the stench he left, and he is mostly to blame for the shitacular culture still there and some of the holdover douchers still there running the asylum

all that contract given to Jones....without a President in place. So you know they're clearly not on the same page right now. Gotta wonder how Cui feels about the Jones he was given. Not the Jones he was expecting, to be sure. 

Whose seat is hotter... Lapo or Jones? 

7 hours ago, Bigblue204 said:

Not going to lie. I thought letting Castillo get to FA was a mistake...but looking at the way this year has gone. the Mafia seem to have made the right choice.

Leggs has done a good job this season but I'm concerned about him make long field goals.

I'd be open to the Bombers picking up Castillo at the trade deadline for insurance. Castillo hasnt been perfect this season but I'd feel more comfortable if he was the one kicking a 55 yarder with the game on the line.

They sure hype all this rider greatness but it's hard to see... Morrow? Had I good game against a crappy elks front...isn't atrue everydown back

Just now, kelownabomberfan said:

Yes the knee brace!!

Yeah....nobody else has or had a brace...give it up

The command centre is so bad, this SHOULD be PI. But I have no faith that they'll get it right, and because of that it's almost always a bad idea to challenge plays under 25yrds in the 1st q.

Paid off, but I still hate it when coaches challenge 5 yrd plays in the 1st quarter...