Week 5: Non Champs Games

Noeller

levi smith was never a runner, but his mobility now seems to be    

non existent.

trey ford bounced off three tacklers. then done. not smart running.

elks should try a run sometime. 

Edited by Mark F

I'm a Bomber season ticket holder and I've followed the team since 1957. And I really do enjoy watching the CFL in general. However, I do have grave concerns about the current viability of the league. Anyone do a count of fans in the stands at Commonwealth tonight? It looks like the stands at a USFL game. And Edmonton is not the only team with a paucity of butts in the seats. The CFL is in big trouble in my opinion.

22 minutes ago, Slimy Sculpin said:

I'm a Bomber season ticket holder and I've followed the team since 1957. And I really do enjoy watching the CFL in general. However, I do have grave concerns about the current viability of the league. Anyone do a count of fans in the stands at Commonwealth tonight? It looks like the stands at a USFL game. And Edmonton is not the only team with a paucity of butts in the seats. The CFL is in big trouble in my opinion.

To be fair, there was bad weather forecasted in Edmonton but this seems to be a cyclical thing with the CFL.

10 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

It's been a cool, soggy June & July in Alberta which is fine as we've been in a drought situation for a number of years. I'm sure the Aquifer has been replenished as well as the ground, water, sloughs, rivers & lakes with all the rain we've received.

Way too wet up here. We need a lot of sun and heat on the fields.