Week 5: Non Champs Games

Noeller

42 minutes ago, Booch said:

Bit it's on the road ..on grass...so Chips are against them again

And the refs will be against them, and the league wants the Argos to win, and Evans isn’t playing, and Marino was suspended, and the hotel they stayed in was the shits, and they are in a foreign time zone, and they aren’t use to the humidity, and…and…and…

10 minutes ago, Rod Black said:

And the refs will be against them, and the league wants the Argos to win, and Evans isn’t playing, and Marino was suspended, and the hotel they stayed in was the shits, and they are in a foreign time zone, and they aren’t use to the humidity, and…and…and…

You forgot the game started at noon Saskatchewan time which through the players off.

18 hours ago, greenrider55 said:

One RF poster commented that they could see Marino winding up in jail once his CFL career is over and I can totally see it. 

It was such a blatantly stupid hit with intent to injure. Absolute garbage. 

I hope they test Marino for drugs, this incident looks like an extreme episode of "roid rage", especially the celebration.

A lot of headaches for a team and hurts with penalties for a guy who isn't really a difference maker or noticeable..other than for crap like this.

But riderfans people think he's awesome...read a post that he better than anything we...and I think CGy has on dline...so hope they don't cut him and one of us picks him up...that in itself is comedy gold...if he was cut...I bet nobody would pick him up...guys a waste of roster spot and sms

1 minute ago, Booch said:

A lot of headaches for a team and hurts with penalties for a guy who isn't really a difference maker or noticeable..other than for crap like this.

But riderfans people think he's awesome...read a post that he better than anything we...and I think CGy has on dline...so hope they don't cut him and one of us picks him up...that in itself is comedy gold...if he was cut...I bet nobody would pick him up...guys a waste of roster spot and sms

Chris jones would

1 minute ago, Bigblue204 said:

Chris jones would

I dunno....he'd be the only one...but I actually don't think he's that much of a tool..he's a tool....don't get me wrong but they have enough issues there...they don't need any more

8 hours ago, Booch said:

Chris Jones would pick up a serial killer if he felt it would help him win.

41 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

Cody Fajardo complaining about his knee every week despite his teammate going at another QB’s knees and basically ending his season. 

saw the headline this morning and my eyes about rolled out of my head. That ******* guy..... "why isn't anyone talking about meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee??" 

22 hours ago, Fatty Liver said:

I hope they test Marino for drugs, this incident looks like an extreme episode of "roid rage", especially the celebration.

I was thinking about this idea yesterday.  I think the CFL and CFLPA should agree that anyone who gets ejected from a game, must submit a pee test immediately.  It's one way to get longer suspensions and it might make some of the roid ragers like Marino think twice about their lives.

16 minutes ago, Noeller said:

saw the headline this morning and my eyes about rolled out of my head. That ******* guy..... "why isn't anyone talking about meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee??" 

Exactly. Nobody forget that I am playing through injury but I am sure tough as always. 

Forget giving Marino the drug test - give him an IQ test. 

Edited by Geebrr

On 2022-07-09 at 6:38 AM, Booch said:

Have a look at Nate Behars post game interview...or if someone can post the clip to get even more on what a doucher he is ..and what that organization is about..and limp Dickieson just allowing it.. .man he was heated ..and Marino is just a class A pos

https://www.tsn.ca/cfl/video/behar-on-marino-antics-i-can-t-believe-what-i-witnessed-that-was-ridiculous~2480195

Nate Behar is now one of my favourite (non-Bomber) players... I'll take that firey passion and love of his teammate over the trash he had to deal with on the other sideline... if that man is ever a free agent, he's welcome in Blue and Gold any day of the week, as far as I'm concerned

3 hours ago, bearpants said:

Nate Behar is now one of my favourite (non-Bomber) players... I'll take that firey passion and love of his teammate over the trash he had to deal with on the other sideline... if that man is ever a free agent, he's welcome in Blue and Gold any day of the week, as far as I'm concerned

same....a guy who had the nutz to say out loud what 995 of people were thinking...and didnt care for the repercussions for it...sounds like a FIFO kind of guy to me