Week 5: Non Champs Games

Noeller

16 minutes ago, GCn20 said:

Racist slurs. Gone. Get this clown out of the league already.

he will deny it.

but otherwise, yeah get him out.

did Ed Phillion ever get some payback?

I dont think so. hated that guy. the hit on  khari from  behind after play.

Edited by Mark F

5 minutes ago, Booch said:

How a Rider player can even play with ..or stand by him on just the slurs is baffling...but pure trash since he been in league....and obviously the staff there doesn't see issues with it ..as it has gone on for yrs there...shameful....and fact the organization hadn't come out yet with a statement....like any kind of statement is even more shamefully pathetic...but sadly not surprised based on past history with on and off field issues there

Yeah ..to their credit is basic human decency...so no kudus to them for me...and to their credit many of them were wishing for season ending injuries in players last yr...were they not? 

The funny ironic part of this was their whiny lil biatch of a QB crying about he has a knee brace and he feels he has been a target....I havnt seen that....have u?

Staff does see it but don’t take action. That’s awful.

you understand what I mean by being human. A good human. Yet those eh holes  are unbalanced to wish harm. 

what’s good for one has to be good for the other. He needs to remind his squad you will get what you give. Whiny batch. 

6 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

I tried reading it until I saw someone legitimately brought up....Brandon Dyson...as a whataboutism to a post from a Bomber fan. I believe Dysons last snap as a Bomber was in 2002? 20 ******* years ago?? 

And Dyson was held accountable in very short order. 

Duke tho in statement...says they better than that ....but also says he stands by him and has his back ....just shows the collection of classles trash...and guess he doesn't mind a racist teammate but not surprising from an eye gouger...and spitter..

The Riders will NEVER win a championship unless they play disciplined football and develop a team first, not me first, culture. So to those Rider fans thinking this isn't an issue...guess again. The Marinos you have, the egos in your locker room,and your coaches inability to address them will be your team's downfall. Keep up the great work Dickie and O'Day...we will thank you in November for helping us to a three- peat.

SK management will do the least amount of action against Marinera as possible. If they terminate him, and the team doesn’t perform for the rest of the season, the termination and “morale” is issues will be a problem for the fans. Whacking a cancer does not sell tickets.
Other teams pressure, mind you, does allow the league to act decisively. Should the league whack that guy, the rider players and management could bring out the he hates me routine. insiders will be aware of that weakness and lack of accountability. Bye the way, part of how this **** happens is by media blowing smoke up fans and players asses spinning”how good they are”. Stegall gets it, so do the rest of the panel. Suitor didn’t. 

15 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

I tried reading it until I saw someone legitimately brought up....Brandon Dyson...as a whataboutism to a post from a Bomber fan. I believe Dysons last snap as a Bomber was in 2002? 20 ******* years ago?? 

Dysons fines ended his career. I’m ok if they want to replicate that. 

let’s say Dyson was as dirty. He was still a legit cfl talent. If he hadn’t been a dirty bastard he could’ve still been an all star ol. That’s not true of Marino. His career and presence in the cfl is based solely on being a dirty bastard. 

Suitor...to his credit....was blasting Marino last night.

Just now, wbbfan said:

Dysons fines ended his career. I’m ok if they want to replicate that. 

let’s say Dyson was as dirty. He was still a legit cfl talent. If he hadn’t been a dirty bastard he could’ve still been an all star ol. That’s not true of Marino. His career and presence in the cfl is based solely on being a dirty bastard. 

What do you mean by this? Dyson was 100% a dirty pos. There's no questions about that.

8 minutes ago, Booch said:

Duke tho in statement...says they better than that ....but also says he stands by him and has his back ....just shows the collection of classles trash...and guess he doesn't mind a racist teammate but not surprising from an eye gouger...and spitter..

Well, they can’t stand behind him much longer with statements from teammates like that. 

3 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

Suitor...to his credit....was blasting Marino last night.

What do you mean by this? Dyson was 100% a dirty pos. There's no questions about that.

But he was a really good player ..and ruined it by being dirty...Marino is marginal at best....costs his team with dumb penalties and is a stain...there's the difference...

Just now, Rod Black said:

Blasting but still calling it payback? That’s hedging. 

It probably was. He also said there is no room for "payback" plays in the CFL. I was honestly surprised at how hard he went in on Marino, not even mentioning the hands on the back from the OL like a lot of rider fans today.

2 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

It probably was. He also said there is no room for "payback" plays in the CFL. I was honestly surprised at how hard he went in on Marino, not even mentioning the hands on the back from the OL like a lot of rider fans today.

Ok. I can’t say you werent surprised! Lol

Of all the medias comments, which quote do you find the most telling in how the  “league” might view marinoaro’s offence? The reason I ask is, the ex pro’s might have a better a sense of the outcome than some random poster. 

And calling him white slang names....while duke spits on him and pokes him in the eye cause " he's got his back" meanwhile Dicklesson is twiddling his thumbs marvelling at how hard they practice

And here's this....u judge what a p.o.s he is ..and fact that riders coaches didn't yank him off field....tried to blow that lineman's knee out...failed...so picked a smaller target

https://twitter.com/JohnDHodge/status/1545855979157438464?t=TayWJ9il2-6ZrcCHgXDEPw&s=19

Edited by Booch

Just now, Rod Black said:

Every g.m. In the cfl should be calling the riders AND the commissioner stating their views on a hack taking out a legitimate  star player. 

And tried taking out that lineman before....pathetic

1 minute ago, Rod Black said:

What a co** soaker. . 

Just shameful....sickening....and Dicklesson let it all happen....game was still not in hand at that point and he didnt have the nutz to yank a guy for posdibly costing them with a bad penalty...unless he condones that 

Just now, Booch said:

Just shameful....sickening....and Dicklesson let it all happen....game was still not in hand at that point and he didnt have the nutz to yank a guy for posdibly costing them with a bad penalty...unless he condones that 

Ya know, maybe your right. If he isn’t trying to rectify a real problem, he IS condoning it. Times up to say the player is making a mistake.