Week 12 - GDT - Non-Champ Edition

JCon

12 hours ago, wbbfan said:

The schedule sucks. Badly. But it sucks soo bad its fairly balanced. Also, toronto did fine in their short week 3 game stint. That week took them from one of the bottom teams in the east to the top team. Adversity is an opportunity to be great. Losers try to blame other teams lack of adversity for their success.  

That's a good point about the Argos. Good chance we'll be playing them in December. 

22 hours ago, Noeller said:

Hey al - no I don't know him. That is HILARIOUS. I do have a music buzz friend that is an old school Lions fan.... He claims the Lions didn't have the correct footwear and that's why they lost. Fml.... He also believes Milt is "maybe a top 10 receiver all time" and "Mervyn Fernandez is the greatest receiver in CFL history and its not close".... Siiiiiiiigh. 

I thought you might have known him. What a putz Wilson is. I can't stand him. It's not that he's a Stamps homer (which he is) but such an arrogant prick on the air. I was so angry that I nearly called in but didn't. I knew he'd just mock me on air which he does after someone calls in. He'd start trashing me after I hung up. He's a rat.

2 hours ago, Mark H. said:

That's a good point about the Argos. Good chance we'll be playing them in December. 

We'll kill them second time round. Imagine if we go 13-1 & meet them in the Grey Cup?

trying to determine who's going to come out of the East for the GC is a fool's errand at this point. Impossible to call it, because it's such a dog's breakfast over there. Anyone can beat anyone on any given day, and virtually impossible to tell from week to week.

3 hours ago, Noeller said:

trying to determine who's going to come out of the East for the GC is a fool's errand at this point. Impossible to call it, because it's such a dog's breakfast over there. Anyone can beat anyone on any given day, and virtually impossible to tell from week to week.

I think we can safely rule the RedBlacks out as contenders in the East. The Argos ought to be better than they are, considering the talent they started the season with, but they have struggled at QB, just like the Tabbies and Larks.

23 minutes ago, Tracker said:

I think we can safely rule the RedBlacks out as contenders in the East. The Argos ought to be better than they are, considering the talent they started the season with, but they have struggled at QB, just like the Tabbies and Larks.

Argos, TiCats and Als take turns looking like world beaters one week and then couldn't beat a CIS team the next. Zero consistency to any team in the east....

10 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

Montreal is 1-2 vs the West only beating Edmonton.

Ws = Ottawa 3X, Edmonton, Toronto, Hamilton. 

Not impressed 

With Harris behind that offense( and I think it's better than Edmontons) they could be a threat with a great running game and good WRs

5 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

Trevor Harris sucks

Honestly, I'm not sure he starts this season. They're going to run with Shiltz as long as he keeps winning, and I don't think they jump to Harris after one loss either. It's Shiltz's team...and maybe Harris gets a look in camp next year. 

1 hour ago, Geebrr said:

Montreal is 1-2 vs the West only beating Edmonton.

Ws = Ottawa 3X, Edmonton, Toronto, Hamilton. 

Not impressed 

Their record doesnt impress me either. Their versatile offense with the best rb in the league however would if they had good qbing. They got a lot of weapons. I think its gonna be a good pair of games, that we both win. 

3 hours ago, Geebrr said:

Shaw picture isn't working for me but I can see the channel guide. 

Is this a me problem?

Based on the games today I would say someone is looking out for you.

Just now, Super Duper Negatron said:

Based on the games today I would say someone is looking out for you.

I read that wrong. Just imagine you said the picture wasn't working. Dammit...

Edited by Super Duper Negatron

2 minutes ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

Oh **** I read it wrong the second time. I was right the first time. What percentage was that Torque I just drained?

Oooo which Torque? They're hit or miss for me. Imma be honest... I'm almost as excited to visit breweries when I fly home in Dec as I am for the West Final....