Week 9 GDT - second place is the first loser games.

TrueBlue4ever

Sad sack Fajardo..no deep touch at all...hence why he a career backup except there as they had to settle because there was nobody else..mop candidate..yup

Just now, Nolby said:

Kyran catches that if he's Kenny Lawler

Or pretty much any other wr in league...that guy can't track a deep ball if his life depended on it

1 minute ago, wbbfan said:

I love gambling. but that was dumb. what a brutal over throw. fajardo still cant toss em 15 yards and deeper. 

Who is the worst coach in the league right now? Elizondo, dickie, or plop? 

Plop with elizondo a very close 2nd

I feel the Elks and their covid issues... it's like a write off like the Canucks were last season 

Edited by Goalie

Just now, Goalie said:

Plop with elizondo a very close 2nd

I feel the Elks and their covid issues... it's like a write off like the Canucks were last season 

Just now, JCon said:

Elizondo because he has talent around him. 

I cant fault any one for picking him last. I thought edm would be a lot better too. I hate the way hes acted so far. Idk honestly. all 3 are really bad. 

1 minute ago, wbbfan said:

Idk if a single RR starter would make the bomber roster. top to bottom they all seem to fall under the FO part of FIFO. 

Only starter I would take is that Canadian reciever...and he would back up here..or rotate in at best

Edited by Booch

Just now, Booch said:

Wonder what excuse will be...they beat us cause they had some new receivers nobody had film on...can't wait to hear it if they lose..

its the refs. 

Just now, Goalie said:

I feel osh is the class of the league.. 

I'd argue Steinhauer might be the worst coach just because of expectations.  I expected Ottawa to suck.. Elks? Thought they would be better but Trevor Harris is Trevor Harris 

Thats an interesting addition. I think steinhauer is a solid coach, I think they have just come crashing back down to reality. They over achieved and were never as good as their 2019 record. 

Just now, Booch said:

Only starter I would take is that Canadian reciever...and he would back up here..or rotate in at best

They do have some talented ni wrs. Idk if any of them would fit though. I dont see them being guys who play hard away from the ball, block and do the things wrs have to here. Talent wise though thats the position im sure now that you mention it. 

2 minutes ago, Goalie said:

I feel osh is the class of the league.. 

I'd argue Steinhauer might be the worst coach just because of expectations.  I expected Ottawa to suck.. Elks? Thought they would be better but Trevor Harris is Trevor Harris 

Love em,the guy has single handedly changed the complete spirit of that locker room. Players want to play for him,players want to take pay cuts to stay (Bighill I believe is a perfect example).

Just now, Geebrr said:

Which one could even start over our current starter outside of the kicker? 

KSB over bailey. I think that'd be the best shot. 

Just now, Booch said:

Fajardo will press now..and add to his lead league in intercepted passes..just watch

that was damn close.