Early talk- Champs @ Lions

Nolby

1 minute ago, wbbfan said:

Looks like the boys are back. Man if we go in with all 3 back in the line up, tuned up and ready its gonna be huge. 

Wilson...Biggie...Darby with the Roq and Briggs for rotation where needed...me likes....even more if the Stove is front and center

Just now, Booch said:

Wilson...Biggie...Darby with the Roq and Briggs for rotation where needed...me likes....even more if the Stove is front and center

BC wasnt gonna run on us in the first place, but with the way the jeffs have gotten after the passer with out stove, itll be crazy to see what they do with him back in the middle devouring 2 souls on every play. 

Healthy at the mid way mark of the season, with a 6-1 record? Yes please. 

25 minutes ago, Booch said:

plus the fact Wilson is quick and can also be a cover guy...especially those quick hitters and short dumps...we all remember him running down Banks...Guy can move...also ran track in college

Hes our prototypical long running track freak at WIL. He really does not run like a LBer at all, he made a couple pretty crazy athletic plays before he got hurt. Diving over the back to knock a ball down in specific. 

Just now, MOBomberFan said:

Yup and me and Brad Pitt are comparably handsome. I like the confidence though

This. 

1 hour ago, Booch said:

plus the fact Wilson is quick and can also be a cover guy...especially those quick hitters and short dumps...we all remember him running down Banks...Guy can move...also ran track in college

Didn't he chase Burnham like 50 yards down the field to prevent a TD in the first game of 2019?

He has range, can do it all. He is just fundamentally sound and not super flashy.

14 minutes ago, Eternal optimist said:

Thorax injury that's a good one... Using that next time I need to call in sick.

Basically the new "upper body injury" .