3 stars plus HH elk hunting for a kicker

wbbfan

22 minutes ago, BBlink said:

I liked how Suitor was breaking down the Alford pick-6 saying that young QBs have trouble with locking on the receiver and understanding the timing necessary to make that throw. What he forgot to mention was that Alford is only 23 (3 years younger than Cornelius) 

Hey, c'mon now... Give Suitor a break, he's new to broadcasting too and rookies make mistakes. He's only been with TSN since..

1995?!?!?!?

Everything out of Suits mouth in the broadcast was all about how the horned guys should take the Bombers apart with this and that and when the BigBlue we're taking the elks apart he skipped over that briefly....I think this guy really dislikes us........................Harris moved up in the overall CFL rushing dept. last night....Kudos Andrew

1 minute ago, Stickem said:

Everything out of Suits mouth in the broadcast was all about how the horned guys should take the Bombers apart with this and that and when the BigBlue we're taking the elks apart he skipped over that briefly....I think this guy really dislikes us........................Harris moved up in the overall CFL rushing dept. last night....Kudos Andrew

Of course he dislikes the Bombers, he's a rider and lion homer.

9 minutes ago, Stickem said:

Everything? 

7 hours ago, Eternal optimist said:

Also... Kudos to the coaching staff for keeping egos in check. All that extracurricular junk after the whistle, you would've thought EDM was the 5-1 team last night...

That's why I like this team...watch after the last int...just quick high fives..all jog off to sidelines..now if that was sask defense..woukd have been a joke

25 minutes ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

Reverse HH to the CFL writing staff:

https://www.cfl.ca/2021/09/20/steinbergs-mmqb-hear-lions-roar/

Through six games, the Lions have allowed a league-best five offensive touchdowns and sit first overall with 98 points against.

Nope.

How dumb. We've played 1 more game and given up 98 points and bc has given up 106. PLUS they played ottawa TWICE. The writer quoted our points against how pathetic.